English learning

i want to speak perfect english can i learn english through this site

I suggest you explore the site than you’ll find out :wink:

I think that site is more important for knowledge the English language.

I desire to speak fluenty. I need to learn many new words frasal verbs verbs and so

I want to learn and speak perfect english.

All of you knocked at the good door :slight_smile:

Touché. :slight_smile:

I want to know how to sepeak english cause it’s very interenting for me and for my lfe

I want to know how to sepeak english cause it’s very interenting for me and for my lfe

Be careful! LingQ is highly addictive.

from begining , i will collect all words and recive a new words

I want learn English , because i like. =D

I’m sure I’ll improve my English here! May I count on all of you?

I need learn English,I want learn English, I can learn English, I 'm learning English right now

I think it’s somewhat amusing that most of the people in this thread have written just one single post. I hope you’re all studying hard. :slight_smile:

Congratulations to LingQ… I want to learn english because is a language very important.

yairo,

You have come to the right place, so start listening, reading and creating LingQs!

The best web.
The best people.
The best method.

(…yes, I am talking about Lingq).

I found the web is a perfect place where are learning and reading English, especially , I can make friends here.

That’s OK, LingQ is a very interesting and useful method, but I have always told my students that most of all must be done by them otherwise no even the best method of learning helps to reach their goal.
Thus, it’s an interesting but difficult labour, and you have to do it at least one hour a day!