Looking for serious and committed tutors teaching

Hi guys, I am a native Spanish. I try to learn English, German and Japanese in that order of preference. I’m looking for serious education tutors. I do not mind giving back your hours with money. But I would leave out the economic sense and provide knowledge and resolve issues for people who have problems or learning Spanish this.

First of all my thanks to Steve (creator) for this great project.

My doubts are:

Are there specific itineraries? Levels of education?? What I can confirm is progress?

Thanks for your attention, I hope answers.

"Are there specific itineraries? Levels of education?? What I can confirm is progress? "

There is no specific curriculum here at lingq, but I think that it is safe to say that there is a common philosophy among the tutors. We just want to make you feel comfortable in your speaking. It’s all about having a good time and feeling at ease as you speak the language. Gradually your tutor will introduce you to new topics, and you will feel your ability to express yourself grow. At the end of the conversation you will receive a report showing corrections of errors you may have made, and suggestions on how to improve.

My best advice is to try out a few tutors in each of the languages you want to study. You will find someone who matches your personality and way of learning. As a result, you will improve, and you will see this improvement in the reports you receive after each lesson.

6 Likes