English - Portuguese

Someone would like to traine portuguese? im a native speaker and i have intermediary level to write english, if you could help me to talk and have conversation on it, i would to help you at the same in portuguese. Im able to talk any time, because i work in home.
My id on the skype is aisha.jhessica, if you add me, let me know you are from here please.
I would really like to help you and be helped.

Oi Jessica
Eu nao tem skype mais eu tem MSN ebalcewich@hotmail.com e orkut tambem ebalcewich@hotmail.com.

Eu vivi nu Canada e eu viagem ou Brazil muito vezes.

Eu amor falando Portuguese e eu gostaria se voce me ajudar. Eu tambem lhe ajudar com inglais.

Beijos
Edward

Dear Aisha Jhessica
First of all : thank’s for your help
my name is Ahmad , I 'm from Suadia Arabia , I would like pleas learn English as the naitve english speakers
nowdays I study at Berlitz school
but my goal is how can I speak faster with out mastaks
if you would like - please - to help me here it is my E-mail :
alshehab1965@hotmail.com
see you soon

If you want to speak faster, like native speakers, i think you have travel to Uk or Us. You have to get in that environment to speak like them.

Hi My name is Leandro, I’, live in Rio de Janeiro - Brazil and I looking for english students in order to improve my in english and change my knowledge in Portuguese…rsrsrs Skype leandro.srj

Hi, I am from Rio de janeiro. From Brazil. My skype is anderson_saad.

hey this amit from india i d like chaat on skyp this is my skype name - amit.yadav3630