HEi!I’m mikko and i’m new here
Now i 'm in UK for studying
I want to improve my english and make friends from different country,
know different culture.
can we talk on skype in English
my skype ID is: mikkoisme

^ ^

HI.
I am Rehan from Sialkot-Pakistan. I am also searching for someone who may help me to improve my English language skill. My skype id is “skypism”

hi this is ashraf and would love to chat on skype on : ashraf00073

Hi, I’d be interested in an English-mandarin exchange. Also a little bit of Japanese/Korean/Russian/German/Arabic practice if interested (I’m just learning).

1 Like

Hi, My name is Krupa. i am from India, I want improve my English so can we talk on skype in English My skype ID is: krupa.k7

Hi Mikko, I’m Ronaldo and Ilive in Brazil. I would like to talk English on Skype. My Skype is rguimaraes5

hai mikko

Hi ! =)))

I’m a native Russian! =))) Sure, would like to help you with Russian, whichever you prefer, i.e. either written, or spoken, or both, no problem! :wink:

Ok, yeah. What’s your Skype?

1 Like

I’d be interested in Skype lessons as well. In English or in Mandarin.

Hello Guys i am An Accounts and Finance Professional i want to improve my English skills by doing conversation with people who also want to learn english and have patience to hear bad speaker like me …thanks
My Skype id is --Gulfaz.sabir

I added you to speak to each other on skype but i think you did not accept to share your account.

my name is mohammed ,from Saudi Arabia,
my skype ID is: mohammed.saad667

I am Ngoc Anh from Vietnam. My English level is intermediate around 5.5 or 6.0 IELTS band scores. So I want to get 7.5 bands score in few months later.
Therefore, If you want to improve your English or want to get a high IELTS band scores, we will assist each others.
Contact me: anhphanypd!! (send me a message when make friends on Skype with me!!)