New LingQ iOS and Android apps open for Beta testing!

Hello everyone,

It’s been a few weeks since the launch of the new LingQ reader but that was just the beginning! We’ve also been working on new LingQ 4.0 mobile apps for iOS and Android. The apps are being rebuilt from scratch to emulate better the functionality on the web. The apps are coming along great and we are looking for beta testers.

Let us know if you’re interested and we’ll get in touch!

4 Likes

I’m interested in the beta for the android. Been using LingQ for quite some time and it worked well inbetween classes on the old app. Hope the new one is even better.

1 Like

How do I get the beta ?

I’m interested in it too. I’m looking forward to see new possibilities there

1 Like

I’m really interested in beta testing the android app. I have two devices:

Samsung GT-P7320 (Android 4.0.4)
Samsung GT-N7105 (Android 4.2.4)

Both are quite old (released in 2012), but the current LingQ app works fine on both.

1 Like

I am interested in the beta for iOS!

1 Like

That’s great to hear you’ve been using LingQ for awhile! I’ll send you an email with access and some info on the Beta.

I think you’ll be excited with the look and feel :smiley:
I’ll send you an email with more information very soon!

Thanks for showing interest! I’ll send you an email very soon with more information!

Great to hear! I’ll send you an email with some info!

I’m interested for Android.

1 Like

I’m interested in the iOS!

1 Like

Im interested in testing for iOS

1 Like

I’ve been using Android app almost every day since I got here. Love it despite some of the issues. I’d be glad to help - my curent phone is LG G2.

1 Like

I’d love to get the chance to test the Android app! It’s wonderful news by the way :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi I would like to try the android app

1 Like

Thanks to everyone who expressed an interest to join the LingQ app beta. We’ll be sending you information very soon!

Count me in the Android app testers , too!

Hiya just started back with LingQ after a bit of a hiatus and so far am loving 4.0. I’d like to try the mobile beta for android please!

Hi I’m also interested in trying the beta for Android devices. Really looking forward to learn Japanese with it.