What on earth does this mean?

I am reading through the transcript of a radio programme, and there is one sentence that I cannot puzzle out. I’ll give you a fairly big quotation, so that you have some context, and then highlight where my problem lies: По большому счету нужно делать две вещи. Первая вещь: нужно посмотреть, как можно снизить регулирование как можно больше в стране, потому что, чем меньше регулирование, тем меньше эти болот, собственно, коррупционных, коррупция идет из регулирования. А, во-вторых, нужно посмотреть, как можно сделать как можно более независимую систему принятия решений относительно экономических вопросов. Те же какие-нибудь передать саморегулируемым организациям бизнеса вопроса хозяйственных споров. OK, so the issue is: what does this mean: Те же какие-нибудь передать саморегулируемым организациям бизнеса вопроса хозяйственных споров. Every word is comprehensible separately, but I can’t see, in particular, what те же какие-нибудь refers to, why the words бизнеса вопроса are in the genitive singular, and who is conveying what to whom (by way of передать). Спасибо заранее за помощь!

There are some typos. Please check out the corrected version.
Так же как-нибудь передать саморегулируемым организациям бизнеса вопросы хозяйственных споров.

Ress - where did you get the corrected version from? I have gone back to the sound file (Эхо Москвы, программа 2016, about 39.5 minutes into the broadcast) and the speaker says something very like the transcript I copied above. Yours makes more sense of course but I don’t hear the guy actually saying it.

I’ve made the correction myself, the origin provided by you has obvious typos.

OK thanks. It sounds like the guy made mistakes while talking.

Ress, would you mind listening from about 39:00, I think I hear ‘da’ as a conjuction in the sentence in question. But he does say it quite fast. http://2.cdn.echo.msk.ru/snd/2016-04-08-year2016-2006.mp3

(Да,) те же какие-нибудь, (я не знаю там)… передать саморегулируемым организациям бизнеса вопросы хозяйственных споров.

That’s what I can hear.
The words in the brackets have no important meaning (the person was just thinking during his speech), that’s why they were excluded from the transcript.

1 Like

He throws in да and я не знаю … the one word I am not sure about is вопроса - does he really say that, or might it be вопросы?

Thanks Ress, we just crossed in the post. Let’s leave it there. Thanks too to TamL.

“вопросЫ” - Вы правильно догадались, и Ресс подсказал.
Насчет “те же” - тут посложнее.
Здесь особенности русской речи. И это еще не самый запутанный вариант :slight_smile:
С одной стороны, так говорить неграмотно - это речевая ошибка.
С другой, мы иногда и не такие финты закручиваем))).
Я полагаю, что выражение “те же” он относит к “решений” и приводит пример из таких “вопросов”, которые можно решать независимо.