New course: Прямая линия с Владимиром Путиным 2015

Hi!

I am in the process of adding the annual Прямая линия с Владимиром Путиным “Hotline with Putin” as a course. It was held last week. It is a live TV and radio event where Putin answers questions from the public.

You can find it here

The first half (43 of 79 topics) have been imported and the second half I will do the next half shortly. Roses are welcome encouragement, this is not a small task.

I don’t want to get into any political discussions here - I am importing this for the language content. I have used the official themes as listed on the Presidential website along with those time codes. Please refer to the original material on the Kremlin website for the complete (almost four hours) broadcast and transcript. In cases where the audio is cut mid sentence I have tried to include the complete sentence text in brackets.

Someone posted highlights of last year’s broadcast and I found the content very interesting. Importing of this content does not reflect my endorsement of comments and views contained therein. I like to read and listen to the broadcast myself in the native language instead of hearing a 30 second summary news flash on the evening news.

One guest on the program, John, is a farmer who moved to Russia 23 years ago. This might be a soft start and inspiration for languages learners.

Enjoy your language learning!

8 Likes

Thank you, this is great, and I know it is a lot of work!

1 Like

I like to listen to news topics with a transcript. This will be very helpful!

1 Like

Thank you very much! I have recently been trying to listen to real life material more, this will really help even though the transition is hard.

1 Like