Problems with opening lessons

Hi!
I have a problem with some courses, for example “Japanese Newbie Lessons”, where I can’t open any lesson in that course. I always get that message: “There was an error opening this lesson. We have been notified and will investigate this issue. You will be redirected to the home page where you can try opening another lesson.”
(I completed that course some time ago, if it matter.)

Hi Silatel2,
I am sorry to hear that you are unable to open some lessons. Are you still experiencing that issue? Which browser are you using?

Thanks for answering, I still have that issue, and I use Chrome Browser.

Thanks for confirmation.
Would you please give us permission to access your account and check what could be wrong? If you agree, please contact us on support (at) lingq.com with your login information. Thanks!

Thank for answering. I’ve sent that letter to you.

Again, I met that issue. The same as in previous time but now on spanish lessons. Here is a screenshot: issue hosted at ImgBB — ImgBB

Hi Latesil,
Please clear your browser’s cache and try again. That should solve the issue.

Unfortunately, it didn’t help me. I can’t open any lesson in all languages. Also, I tried to open something in another browser (Firefox) but result was the same.

Can you please contact us on support(at)lingq.com and we will provide additional instructions there, please? I think that we will need your permission to access your account and check it.