Bookmarklet not working

Anyone else? FF 16

I just tried it in Firefox 16 and it seemed to work properly. If it doesn’t work after the first click, try clicking it again as sometimes it requires 2 clicks to activate.

We have made some changes today to the bookmarklet and now it should be working better than before. It also automatically grabs the source page url when you use it in case you want to share it later on. You will need to delete your existing bookmarklet and add it again from the page footer. It should work on the first try now…!

“It also automatically grabs the source page url when you use it in case you want to share it later on”.

Yes, excellent! I often do :wink:

It’s a pity you don’t seem to want to use the automatic level indicator any more, because I was going to propose it be an option for the bookmarklet. I often try to make some assessment of how hard a piece of text is before importing it as a lesson.

I also miss the automatic level indicator!
j:-(

We have no plans to re-introduce the automatic level indicator. In fact, the assigned level was very random even between parts of the same book. We have full confidence that your ability to assign lessons a level will be much higher than the automated level indicator…! :slight_smile:

It also automatically grabs the source page url when you use it in case you want to share it later on.

Brilliant!