Oscar Wilde - Le Portrait de Dorian Gray

I have not been able to access “Le Portrait de Dorian Gray” for 2 weeks. Are there a problem with the links, or have the 3 lessons been removed, although the listing remains?

Hi hdemunck,
Both “Oscar Wilde - Le Portrait de Dorian Gray” courses works fine for me, Here are the links:

Are you still unable to access it? Do you get error message?

Can’t click open individual lessons.

“An error has occurred while processing your request. Depending on the type of error, it may be automatically logged and reviewed by our team so please retry your request in a few minutes. If you are still getting this error message after a few minutes, please email us at support@lingq.com.”

Lessons do not open. I can get to the intro. but they don’t open. I have no trouble with any other lesson.

The server refuses to deal with anything that might be related to “50 shades…” :stuck_out_tongue:

That’s a good one :slight_smile:
The link ending in “65786” takes me to 3 lessons that don’t open. The link ending in “67463” takes me to 20 lessons that don’t open.

This is just one of the French novels uploaded a few years ago that do not open. Another example is Le Comte de Monte-Cristo.

Sorry about that everyone! I am not sure what could be wrong but I’ll report this right away and will let you know as soon as I have more informations. Thanks for your patience!

@hdemunck and @TroisRoyaumes Would you please give us permission to access your LingQ account and check what could be wrong? If you agree, please send us your login info on support(at)lingq.com. If anyone else see this thread and have the same issue, please do the same thing. Thanks a lot!

1 Like

Sent as requested
Regards

This issue is now fixed. Thanks for your patience everyone!

1 Like