Cancelling subscription

I may need to cancel subscription for a couple of months, will I lose my lingqs, progress, etc?

Greg

You won’t lose your LingQs but I’ll let someone else, more qualified, give you a more complete answer.

”Free accounts can only create 20 LingQs.”

I don’t know what will happen if you downgrade your membership to “Free.”
Or, is it possible that you cannot downgrade your membership if the number of your LingQs is more than 20?

I cancelled my subscription thinking I possibly would not be using LingQ for a while, and my word count is still there even though the subscription expired. I had to delete imported lessons though.

Yes, the system remembers all of your previous lingqs, so when you come back as a paying member, you can pick up where you left off.

The only big problem for me was having to delete all of my private lessons. I make a lot of personal material and like to have it stored on lingq (Assimil texts with audio, for instance), and having to re-upload it all is a hassle.

1 Like

Hi Grigo92,
You can keep all your LingQs after downgrading, and if you want to create more LingQs you can upgrade again to continue where you left off.
Let us know if you have any additional questions!

1 Like