Upper limit on imported lessons

Hello,

Why is there an upper limit of 2000 words on imported lesson text? I would like to import the text and audio from 25 minute interviews. Suggestions?

1 Like

While I haven’t imported anything long for ages, I understood that the text is split automatically into chunks of 2,000 words. I have no idea what happens to the audio, though.

Hi marutdc,
Please take a look at this thread to find out more about 2000 words limit: https://www.lingq.com/forum/3/34852/
You are still able to upload text which have more then 2000 words and it will be splitted automatically. However, we don’t split the audio automatically, just the text. The full audio gets attached to all parts. You would have to manually split the audio if you wanted to match it up with the text and then re-upload it for each part.

1 Like

I would upload some more lessons from public domain but I know how terrible it would look. That stops me.

@zoran, are you sure all the parts will have the same audio? I remember only the 1st part have had the audio.

1 Like

You are right Ress, my mistake. Audio will be added automatically only to the 1st part.