The flashcard review option is no longer available

I can no longer review my unknown words with flashcards. There used to be a yellow text above the dictionary selection box that read ‘Review all (x number of) lingqs’. It has now dissapeared. When is it coming back?

I missed this, too. Try clicking on the top of the page where it says "(x number of) Linqs next to the “settings” cogwheel. The (x number of) is yellow on my page. The lingqs appear in the column on the right, and there is a flashcard option among others across the top.

Spot on khardy!

Before starting a new lesson I used to review the yellow words in it, but now I don’t know how to do it.
Was this functionality removed or is there a new way to do it?

Hi Vasconde,
As Khardy said above, click on the top of the page where it says number of LingQs in yellow, next to the “settings” cogwheel. You will get list of all LingQs in the column on the right, and there is a flashcard option among others across the top.

There is a problem, I can’t click on this button.
Every time I try to click in this button (number of LingQs) the setting painel opens down.
It’s like if the “number of LingQs” is underneath the cogwheel button.

PS: I already have tryed in chorme and internet explorer browsers and I also have tryed with different zooms (Crl +/-).

Hi vasconde,
Could you send us a screenshot of what you’re seeing on your screen, also which operating system you’re using.
Please send the email to support@lingq dot com

Thanks!