Forum Search Results

Don’t you think that the results, or rather, no results the picture of which I will show below in this post are strange?

There are a lot of posts that include the word on the forum.

Hi Yutaka,
Hmm, this is strange. It works fine for me, if I search for word “exchange”, I get lot of search results. Can you try with another browser?

If I choose “All Forums” I can get a lot of posts, many of which belong to “Support Forum”, but if I choose the specific forum, I cannot see the posts that are supposed to belong to that forum.

I used the Google Chrome browser, and the result was the same. I think something is wrong with the filter that restricts the target directory of searching.

I long ago learned that if I want to find something in the forum, I should simply search for it on Google.

Exchange site:www.lingq.com/forum/2/

When I click Exchange … - Support Forum - LingQ

1 day ago - When I click Exchange, its submenu will not allow me to choose from the list. The submenu of Exchange disappears instantly. I cannot choose …

Problem with Exchange Posts - Support Forum - LingQ

May 4, 2015 - When posting a request to the exchange, you are not redirected from the form back to the main exchange page. Instead you are left on the …

Imports From Exchange - Support Forum - LingQ

Jan 12, 2015 - 3 posts - ‎2 authors
Currently, if you import a corrected text from the Exchange, it will be imported to a course Imports From Exchange. However, the lessonnumber …

About “Exchange Tip” - Support Forum - LingQ

"Exchange Tip Don’t forget to award points to the members who respond to your request. If it’s an Open Request, feel free to wait for additional responses before …

A couple of problems with the Exchange - Support Forum - LingQ

Mar 1, 2015 - 3 posts - ‎1 author
I created a request on the exchange earlier today. Clicking on the “Edit Post” option in the little drop down menu next to the post name didn’t do …

Yutaka - LingQ

Jul 12, 2015 - "Exchange Tip Don’t forget to award points to the members who respond to your request. If it’s an Open Request, feel free to wait for additional …

Language Exchange Filters not working - Support Forum - LingQ

Jul 28, 2015 - 5 posts - ‎3 authors
I can no longer adjust the filters on the exchange. Currently, my filters are set to show all studying French from all countries. When I try to switch …

No notification of exchange requests - Support Forum - LingQ

3 posts - ‎2 authors
I am not receiving notifications via the red/gray notification box at the top of the page about personal writing correction requests in the exchange. The notification …

Exchange notifications not being sent? - Support Forum - LingQ

Dec 1, 2014 - I’ve posted a couple of requests on the Exchange. Usually, they get completed pretty quickly, within 24hrs. But I’ve not had a response for a few …

Exchange Requests Notifications - Support Forum - LingQ

Jun 19, 2014 - 7 posts - ‎2 authors
I’m not receiving Exchange Requests Notifications for my mother language ( Portuguese), only for English. I’ve checked my settings and I have …

Hi Yutaka,
Thanks for additional informations here. It seems that you are right, forum search doesn’t work at all for Suport Forum. I’ll report this and it should be fixed soon.
Thanks again!

Thank you for your reply, Zoran.

Hi Yutaka,
The issue should be fixed. Could you check it please?
Thanks

I checked it and found that the issue was fixed.
Thank you. By the way, are you living in Ukraine and in charge of the maintenance of the forum site?