Unable to post comment responses

I have cleared the cache on my browser and even rebooted my computer, but I have been unable to post comment responses anywhere on LingQ today. For example, as a test, I have posted the message “Comment test” on my wall here: Login - LingQ , but I am unable to post a response to that message.

However, I was able to post this response by clicking the “send” button, and even edit it. But in other places, like on my wall, where there is no “send” button available, I am unable to post any responses.

Testing…

Thanks, Fernanda! It still isn’t working for me. I’m wondering if it isn’t browser specific? I am using Mozilla Firefox.

I’m also using Firefox. I was also able to post a comment on my wall.

Well, I wonder what the problem could be? I cleared my cache (yet again), closed my browser, checked Task Manager just to make sure the browser was actually closed, then restarted my browser and signed back on. Everything short of rebooting my computer (again). But it’s still not working. I still can’t post a response on my wall or on anyone else’s wall. (I just tried posting a random “testing” response to one of the posts on your wall — to no avail.) And I checked my browser. It’s up to date. Version 39.0 on my computer.

Have you tried another browser?
Do you have Adblock installed?

No, I don’t use any other browsers. No, I don’t have Adblock.
The only issue I have had lately is that Flash Player has been under attack and Adobe has yet to fully resolve the issue.

I left a comment on your wall where the Send button is available. Otherwise, I can’t post comments.
(Sorry to junk up your wall.)

I even cleared the cache on my browser yet again and rebooted my computer yet again. Still not working. Ugh!

I replied to your message on my wall, I don’t know if you got a notification.

1 Like

Unable to create a new forum thread to report a new bug :frowning:
So, I have 2 bugs to report now :slight_smile:

1 Like

UPDATE:
For the past three weeks (since July 25), I have been unable to give roses or post comments on anyone’s wall without the send button (i.e. post responses).
Now I have just tested these functions and I can magically do both again.

Firefox has updated to a new version since then: 40 and just in the last few minutes 40.0.2, so that was probably the problem.

UPDATE:
For the past three weeks (since July 25), I have been unable to give roses or post comments on anyone’s wall without the send button (i.e. post responses).
Now I have just tested these functions and I can magically do both again.

Firefox has updated to a new version since then: 40 and just in the last few minutes 40.0.2, so that was probably the problem.

@Ress are you still having this issue?

It was possible to create new threads in August. So, I hope the issue has gone.
In case of such problems in the future I will inform the supprot via e-mail.
Thank you.

I was also faced with this problem several times during the last week.
Some of my readers ask me to explain something, but I can’t do it for 1-2 hours because the ‘comment isn’t approved yet’.
I can’t understand this approval. Why ddin’t we have it before? Why must we wait up to this strange ‘approval’? And why I have a notification on e-mail, but I can’t find it for 1-2 hours in the forum. Before it was at the same time. What’s happened?