Progress Snapshot Problem

My ‘progress snapshop’ is not showing anything for my spanish today. I’ve logged around and hour of listening, created, and learned some lingqs today. Has anybody else has this problem?

Same here, I tried IE 8.0 as well as Google Chrome 5.0.

I had this problem as well. It seems like it still updates totals for the last week, but shows nothing for today’s activity.

I’m having the same problem. Actually nothing is showing for today or yesterday. I don’t know if the weekly totals include those days or not.

I have the same thing… 2421 words (German) read yesterday show up in the last 7 days tab but not in the yesterday tab.

I have the same problem. I’m using Firefox on WinXP.
I hope it will be fixed soon.

I have the same problem and I use Google Chrome on WinXp.

There is a problem here. We apologize and we are looking into it.

Same problem, when I use either Internet Explorer or Google Chrome.

It looks like this feature is back up and working again (using Windows 7 and Firefox 3.6.6). Thanks!

Yes. We have got that fixed now. Sorry for the recent problems. We have made some recent changes to improve the performance of the site. The performance has improved but with some unintended side effects. We are resolving all these issues.

Oops! Let me take that back. It is not exactly working correctly. The system now records and show what I did today, and also what I did yesterday. But what I did yesterday is no longer recorded in my other records (last 2 weeks, last 30 days last 3 months etc.)

Is one of these side effects all previous statistics deleted? Because now the only “known words”, “lingQs created” etc. records I have are those from the last 7 days.

Let us look into that again. I see that it’s not quite right yet.

All these statistics issues should be fixed now. Thanks for your patience.