Lingq ipad 3.3.1

Hi, I mainly use lingq on my ipad using the app. I am excited to see the new add lingq feature which will definitely be really useful, however it doesnt seem to work on the iPad at the moment. It works fine on iphone.

Are you aware of this?

Tom

Hi Tom,
I am sorry to hear that. Do you have same app version installed on iPad and iPhone? 3.3.1 version?
If so, would you please try to reinstall app at your iPad to check if that might help?

Hi Zoran, yes I have the same version on both the phone and the ipad. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling but nothing has changed. Unfortunately the ipad app seems to be a bit glitchy at the moment in terms or creating new lingqs. Generally it is not working for me, either because the ‘create lingq’ option doesnt appear when i highlight a word, or because of an error message saying that I need to check my connection when I am connected to wifi.

Hi Tom,
Since same version of our app works fine on your phone, it’s hard to say if problem is related to our app or to your iPad. Anyway, our plan is to release new version of iOS app soon, which will hopefully work fine on your iPad too.