Issue on Lingq's Android Application

The thing is when I try to see the meaning of a word in a lesson , it exits the lesson and says :"Unfortunately Lingq has stopped ".

I’m sorry to hear that you’re having issue with android app. Would you please try to reinstall app and check if that might help?

I’m having the exact same problem. Clearing app data or re-installing doesn’t help.

Well I see that Sorensen tried that. Does it matter what kind of Android I’m running Lingq’s application on ( I have the 4.2.2 version on my tablet ) ?

Sorry to hear you guys are having some trouble here!

If you encounter any crashes in the app, please be sure to report them by clicking the “Send” button. Android does a good job at sending us details on these crashes, so as long as the crash has been reported, we’ll be sure to fix it in the next version (which is coming soon!).

There’s a new version in the works ? Well good luck with that.

Yesterday evening I coulnd’t access the dictionary, so I signed out and tried to relogin but I couldn’t. Since then I haven’t been able to sign in on Android. However I am able to sign in from a computer with the same password. I removed the application and reinstalled but it didn’t help.

Sorry about that, there was an issue with android app which is fixed now and you should be able to login again.

Report sent, hopefully you’ll get it fixed without too much hassle.

Oh, I have the same message regularly. I never sent the report, just always tried to start it again (and it awlays worked)…

I’ll be sending reports from now though… Glad to know you’re working on a new version, even though the current one looks and works OK. :slight_smile: