Accidentally upgraded the account to 6 months - can I get back my money? (because I need it)

Hi. I accidentally upgraded my account, but I cannot use it the next months due to the lack of time. How can I get back my money? :frowning:

greetings, Harrus :slight_smile:

Hello mate, scroll down the page, youā€™ll see ā€œcontact usā€ so send it for email and Iā€™m sure soon as possible someone will help you.

Hi. I noticed this, but the problem is that I have to install kinda email messenger which is not workingā€¦ Can you give me the direct support email adress please? :slight_smile: http://up.picr.de/19457092cg.jpg

Itā€™s: support@lingq.com Like SanneT says, except support @ lingq dot com - minus the spaces,
or: customerservice@thelinguist.com or, customerservice @ thelinguist dot com
Oh, thatā€™s weird - on my screen the 2 email addresses Iā€™ve given above look like this: *****

It is Support @ Lingq dot com

Hey Sanne, do the two email addresses I posted above display normally to you? lol

Thank you for the help! :slight_smile:

No, they donā€™t, only the spaced out ones do. It (sometimes) does it with certain addresses.

----- Error description -----
mail.ling.com: Server rejected recipient.
Server answered: ā€œ550 No Such User Hereā€"

----- The message was not delivered to the following addresses -----
support@ling.com

It should be support @ lingq dot com

Hi! Iā€™ve now refunded your latest payment and adjusted your expiration date to reflect your original expiration date of October 1st. Let us know if you run into any other issues!

Thank you for support! :slight_smile: