Cloze test - LingQs are not removed from loop as their status increase

Hi,
since few days, I’ve been experiencing that weird behavior quoted in subject.

Could you check it and advise?

Take care
F

@grandemente - Hmm, I’m not sure why this would be the case. I just tried a session and each word was removed from the session after getting it correct twice in a row or increasing the status manually.

Are you using the cloze test on the lesson page or on the Vocabulary page? Would you be able to detail the steps you take so we can have a better idea of what might be causing this?

Hi,
I’m using the cloze test on the Vocabulary page. Usually when I click on a higher status of a LingQ it closes the current page and moves to the next one. Now it is not happening any longer. It just highlights the number box clicked and it doesn’t do anything else, forcing me to click on the forward button to move on the next LingQ. The same happens if I use the keyboard shortcuts.
I’m using the Firefox 30.0 browser.

Take care
F

Right. It’s basically the way flashcards always worked on the website. Once you close the widget and open again the 4-status lingqs will not appear again, of course.

@grandemente - That’s right, when you adjust the status and click the “Next” button you’ll notice that the number of words in the session decreases by one. I don’t know that anything has changed with the cloze test in a while, so I think this has been the standard behaviour from the start.

@alex - Yes, it used to work in that way. I’ve found out that the last Java update is the culprit fro such a misbehavior. Can you test it with the latest Java ver. and let me know?

Take care
F

@alex - Sorry, I was wrong, forget Java.

Take care
F

@grandemente - OK, if you do run into any other issues with this let us know!