2-page pop-up at the end of a lesson

Could the (much-too big?) pop-ups at the end of a completed lesson be combined into one, please? If that were not possible, could there be a little X to close it from the first pop-up screen?

Apologies if this has already been dealt with in a prior thread - I do my best to keep up with things - but sometimes the reasons for these embellishments escape me.

1 Like

@SanneT - Thanks for the suggestion! Donā€™t worry, weā€™re planning on making more improvements to this popup. We wanted to push it since we felt it was better than what we had before, but weā€™re still collecting feedback and usage stats and will continue tweaking things :slight_smile:

What would be cool would be a ā€˜donā€™t show this box againā€™ option. I donā€™t care about these statistics and I wonder how many other people are like me. I find this box annoying.

2 Likes

I found it very annoying when I did many smaller lessons in rapid succession. ā€˜Donā€™t show this box againā€™ option would be it please. Cheers!

Does LingQ have an embassy in Vienna? Maybe we can organise a protest!

We are that embassy Colin.

Lingq is doing itā€™s best. That window was well meant, and maybe for the newbies itā€™s nice to see, but for us highly efficient, veteran lesson terminators itā€™s two annoying clicks that slow us down by 3 secs.

:stuck_out_tongue:

I like Colinā€™s suggestion of a ā€œdonā€™t show this box againā€ box for those of us who donā€™t need these kind of messages. Thank you for beavering away!

Yes, this ā€˜2 page pop upā€™ is rather cumbersome.

I agree with all the people who agree with me.

Add me to the list of voices who find the two-step process unhelpful. I would be very glad to see a ā€œdonā€™t show this againā€ checkbox.

I would also like to have the option of not seeing any popup at all.