Spanish TV Serials (recommendations)

Hello. I’m true beginner in spanish. Recommend me some serials or youtube links, please.
Thank you! :slight_smile:

Have you looked in the library?

Yes, I found something interesting in the library.
And funny mini tv series: Algo pasa con María - Cap1 - ¿Quieres algo más? - YouTube (Algo pasa con María) :slight_smile:

1 Like

Have a look at this thread: http://www.lingq.com/forum/17/20450/
The title of the thread is “Películas, tv series y programas españoles.”
Note that you might find some of them or even all of them too difficult for now. But maybe not.

Given that you claim to be a true beginner, some Spanish spoken series might leave you without a clue. I would suggest to look for some children-oriented material to begin with. How about “Sesame Street” (“Plaza Sésamo” in Spanish)? Guaranteed to be a bore for you, but they speak easy, correct and very slow (dubbed) Spanish.
Once you are beyond the first stage, you may get down to more interesting stuff like “Desaparecida”, a Spanish crime series. The main character is played by an Argentine actor, but he tries to sound Spanish so as to fit the rest of the cast. As a result, his Spanish is very neutral --he sounds sort of Uruguayan. You can compare his speech to the other, Spanish born, actors in the same play.

1 Like