Te vienes al cine

Hola a todos,
En el sitio ‘El Mundo’ encontré la frase ‘¿Te vienes al cine?’ Qué la significa exactamente?

Are you coming along to the cinema?= [Would you like] to come along [with me/us] to the cinema?

Gracias.Porque es necesario a poner ‘te’ aquí? ¿No es correcto decir ‘(tú)vienes al cine?’?

Como te dije, “te vienes”, en este caso, es parecido a “come along” en inglés, al igual que en inglés puedes decir “Are you coming to the movies?”, sin usar “along”, en español puedes decir “¿Vienes al cine?”, es totalmente correcto y comprensible pero el “te” añade un matiz, es más idiomático en este caso

Another example: we would usually say “ven” to mean “come where I am now, come tome” and “vente” to mean “come along”, “I’m setting out for some place, accompany me”.
Besides, “te vienes”, “me vengo” sounds more resolute, like it’s a stronger invitation or decision

As for the use of “tú”, either in “¿Tú vienes?” or “¿Tú te vienes?” We would only say that if it’s important to stress that I mean you. For example, let’s suppose there’s a group of friends. One of them is going to the cinema and wants the others to come along. He would say “¿Os venís?”, maybe some reply, accepting or refusing but one of the friends has not replied yet. Then the first friend would address this one and ask “¿Tú (te) vienes?” or “¿Y tú, (te) vienes?”