French-spanish dictionary

Hola a todos, algun diciconario de frances que me recomienden??, de preferencia frances-español, aunque frances-ingles tambien me ayudaria.
Hi everyone, is there any french dictionary you would suggest me?? if possible french-spanish but french-english is also very good

My suggestion would be wordreference they have both French-Spanish and French-English and many others. One of the things I really like about it is that if search for a common word like aimer they will show not only the translation but also common idioms and phrases. I have only used it from English to the languages I have been studying so I am not sure I they go that much into details when you translate from say Spanish to French. They also have verb conjugation tables for Spanish, French and Italian verbs.

http://www.wordreference.com/

Thank you very much for your quick answer, I will check it

Sí, yo también utilizo wordreference como diccionario en línea. Confirmo que también funciona bien y da ejemplos en la versión español-francés. Los foros son también útiles.

Gracias ftornay por tu respuesta. Veo que siempre estas muy activo en los foros ayudando a los usuarios, todo un buen ejemplo en mi opinion. Te mando un cordial saludo!

Un saludo, Octavio, gracias por tus palabras y suerte en Lingq :slight_smile: