Delightful new tutors

We are all so used to our excellent established tutors that new tutors may never get a look in as far as we are concerned.

A current resolution of mine is to be more open to new experiences and I am extremely pleased to have chosen

@SofiaLinguist

as the first native speaker for my return to Russian. She has helped me to rediscover the joy of learning this amazingly complex language.

Not only is she a delight to work with, her voice is clear and pleasant (and, a bonus, her level of German and English is very good, indeed). Russian natives who want to learn German or English might find her help invaluable.

I may have to start tutoring again in order to get points to start studying in earnest again … Am totally torn between my old (not necessarily in years) French tutors and the new ones I have been trying out. Choices!

2 Likes

Delighted to hear, Sanne.

Thank you very much for your opinion! :slight_smile: I am very glad you enjoyed our conversation. I did too. I am looking forward to having new students at lingq :slight_smile:

Just cycle through them all and you don’t have to choose! I think it’s good to talk to a lot of different people.

Good point!

On the other hand, wouldn’t I have to recycle my “I am …, I like … , I have a dog/cat/goldfish/hamster/tortoise” bit just that little bit too often? I suppose I could postpone the detailed personal info until a later time and jump right in with deep existential questions … Hmmm.

Sure, why not!

Your French must be better than mine. I’m only able to bore my tutors with trivialities … and that’s on a good day!

1 Like

Don’t think so!

lol

Excellent self-deprecating remark! Am proud of you as a fellow Canadian.

1 Like