Does anyone have personal blogs about your language techniques or progress?

Hello, everyone!
Today I decided to start a small blog in order to take record of my progress in my new language adventure: learning French through natural immersion, by watching videos in French and reading poetry in French.
So I started thinking that more people would have this same kind of blogs. I though it would be more motivational if I know people with the same interests than me that are also writing about their languages progress, so we can help and motivate each other.
So, does any of you guys use this kind of blog?
P.S: my adress is www.roadtomultilingualism.blogspot.com.br/

1 Like

Hello Terugi,

I have never heard of such blog. Your blog sounds promising.

Have a nice day,
Fabrice

1 Like

Top language learning blogs 2015:
http://en.bab.la/news/top-25-language-learning-blogs-2015

Top language blogs:
http://www.lexiophiles.com/top-language-blogs-and-podcasts

j;-)

1 Like

Hello, jolanda. Thanks for your help :slight_smile: I know most of the big famous blogs about language learning, but what I was looking for was people just beginning their blogs, who wanted to exchange experience in that process. Thank you anyway, it’s helpful and kind from you :slight_smile:
(btw, congrats for your language progress, I am seeing good numbers on French, English and Spanish :slight_smile:

Thank you, Fabrice! I’m so excited about learning French, I’ve been dreaming with that for a while :slight_smile:
Have a nice day, too! ^.^

1 Like

Great blog post I’ll share it on LingQ’s social media - maybe you’ll get a few readers of of it :slight_smile:

1 Like

Lyx, thank you very much! I was so excited to read your comment :slight_smile: Thank you for sharing it, I hope people get interested! I’m looking forward to post again, just waiting for more results here ^.^

I remember when @jreidy started to learn Korean she also started blogging about her progress. You might want to send her a private message from within her profile to ask for the URL. My memory is not that good anymore, I remember who did what but not where :slight_smile:

1 Like

Her website is very colorful. “Hanja” seems to mean Chinese characters.

1 Like

Thank you so much, Sanne and Yukata! I’ve stumbled upon this blog long in the past but I definitely didn’t remember the person’s name or blog URL. Thank you for your help :slight_smile:

1 Like