Looking for a German vocabulary book :)

Hello everybody

I would like to know one book that I can use to learn German vocabulary.

The reason why I am looking for a book is because I find 1000 words to learn, then after I finish learning them and move to another list, I always find same words are been repeated. That is why I am asking for an intermediate vocabulary book or serious of vocabulary books that I can go on ( maybe 5000 words!? )

Thank you very much

There are a lot of ‘paper’ German-English dictionaries, for example ‘Langescheidts Taschen Wörterbuch’ etc, and there are some online dictionaries. But they are all more than 5000 words.
By the way, as a teacher, I find this method to learn words from the dictionary very unpractical. You have to learn words from the context. Then you can see the use of these words.
There are as lot of good German lessons in the German library of lingq.com - just read and listen to them and make lingqs of the unknown words and in several months you will get to your memory the most important German words. Good luck!

Vielleicht kann Dir ein Bilderwörterbuch weiter helfen.
http://www.bildwoerterbuch.com/kleidung/

j:-)

Oder
Lextra - Deutsch als Fremdsprache - Grund- und Aufbauwortschatz nach Themen: A1-B2 - Lernwörterbuch Grund- und Aufbauwortschatz Prof. Dr. Erwin Tschirner

You are AWESOME. That is what I was asking about.

If you were to choose one, sincerely which one you would choose !?

I am not interested in neither grammar nor pronunciation. Only reading.

Lextra… Das ist ein “richtiges” Buch zum anfassen.
Es hat zu jedem Wort auch einen Satz.

Das Online Bildwörterbuch von Pons ist gratis.

:wink:

there’s the lagescheitd’s grosswoerterbuch

Jolanda, thank you very much

Lextra is a story series, is it? : )

Suche in Google: “Lextra - Deutsch als Fremdsprache - Grund- und Aufbauwortschatz nach Themen: A1-B2 - Lernwörterbuch Grund- und Aufbauwortschatz Prof. Dr. Erwin Tschirner”
und Du wirst eine Beschreibung des Buches finden.
Bei Amazon kannst Du sogar eine Vorschau von einigen Seiten ansehen.