Site:www.lingq.com/forum/

If you put, for example, “裏返して言えば” with “site:www.ling.com/forum/” in the search box of Google , you will get the results noted below. The problem is that Google disregards where the expression is located on the page. I wonder how you can exclude from the search context the “Recently Active Threads” column on the right side of the page in order to omit irrelevant results. I think that, among the 1,500 results in this case, only the first one is relevant.

About 1,500 results (0.29 seconds)
Search Results
裏返して 言えば - What does it mean uragaeshi the ie. ba? - Ask …
https://www.lingq.com/forum/69/36550/
3 days ago - Term: 裏返して 言えば; Lesson: Ken’s Radio Show, 第1話 イントロダクション · kenmatsunaga · 6 posts. 裏返して 言えば - What does it mean uragaeshi the ie. ba ? kenmatsunaga JP Japan apple 9 4475 865. What does it mean …
cardinais - numeros cardinais zero un dois - Pergunte para seu …

May 9, 2015 - je cherche quelqu’un pour parler français via skype by abdelilah_top · My English for your French by abdelilah_top · Can’t change the status of a LingQ by JBonser · How to rate a tutor on LingQ by VeraI · 裏返して 言えば …
Marking composed words - Support Forum - LingQ

4 days ago - … cherche quelqu’un pour parler français via skype by abdelilah_top · My English for your French by abdelilah_top · How to rate a tutor on LingQ by VeraI · 裏返して 言えば - What does it mean uragaeshi the ie. ba? by Yutaka …
Lo mismo digo - LingQ

Feb 13, 2015 - 2 posts - ‎1 author
… cherche quelqu’un pour parler français via skype by abdelilah_top · My English for your French by abdelilah_top · How to rate a tutor on LingQ by VeraI · 裏返して 言えば - What does it mean uragaeshi the ie. ba? by Yutaka …
merallo - Hola a todos, ¿alguien sabe que significa ‘rallarse’ en …

Jan 6, 2015 - … cherche quelqu’un pour parler français via skype by abdelilah_top · My English for your French by abdelilah_top · How to rate a tutor on LingQ by VeraI · 裏返して 言えば - What does it mean uragaeshi the ie. ba? by Yutaka …
Can Lingq develop the function of repeat of every sintence …

Mar 23, 2015 - 2 posts - ‎1 author
… cherche quelqu’un pour parler français via skype by abdelilah_top · My English for your French by abdelilah_top · How to rate a tutor on LingQ by VeraI · 裏返して 言えば - What does it mean uragaeshi the ie. ba? by Yutaka …
My English for your French - Conversations Forum - LingQ

Apr 9, 2015 - 2 posts - ‎1 author
My English for your French by abdelilah_top · Can’t change the status of a LingQ by JBonser · How to rate a tutor on LingQ by VeraI · 裏返して 言えば - What does it mean uragaeshi the ie. ba? by Yutaka · Polish content by …
500+ Советских фильмов / 500+ Soviet movies - Open Forum on LingQ …

Apr 22, 2015 - 2 posts - ‎1 author
… English for your French by abdelilah_top · Can’t change the status of a LingQ by JBonser · How to rate a tutor on LingQ by VeraI · 裏返して 言えば - What does it mean uragaeshi the ie. ba? by Yutaka · Polish content by VeraI …
The power of introverts - fall smack - Ask Your Tutor - LingQ

May 25, 2013 - 1 post
… English for your French by abdelilah_top · Can’t change the status of a LingQ by JBonser · How to rate a tutor on LingQ by VeraI · 裏返して 言えば - What does it mean uragaeshi the ie. ba? by Yutaka · Polish content by VeraI …
french in exchange for the language of polar bears …

Feb 10, 2015 - 2 posts - ‎1 author

If you use -“xx by Author” (minus the query as it appears in the recently active thread list) then the false positives in the recently active threads problem goes away.

So a full query would be:

site:www.lingq.com/forum/ 裏返して言えば -“What does it mean uragaeshi the ie. ba? by Yutaka”

1 Like