Green check mark not working

Anyone else notice that clicking on the green check mark is not doing anything tonight? When I try to make my yellow words known, nothing happens. Sometimes if I get out of the lesson it will mark it as known. This is on my computer so I’m not sure if it is just a glitch on the website. It seems to have just started tonight.

Same problem. Also the left and right arrow buttons won’t change to the next word.

This appears to be the same issue or related to these threads/:

You might find the workaround described in 36537 useful. At least you will have a way of moving words to your known-words pool.

Sorry about that. This issue is reported and we are working to get it fixed as soon as possible.

Thanks for reporting this. Just sat down for a good lingQing session and found this problem. Look forward to the fix.

Also, changing words up or down a level (e.g. from a 1 to a 3, from a 2 to a 1…) doesn’t seem to be working.

M

You are right Mike, there is thread about that issue too. It will be solved during day.

I have the same problem, but for me neither the buttons next to the check mark are working. I can’t change the “known level” of my LingQs at all.

Sorry about these issues everyone. They should be fixed and working properly now.

2 Likes