中文 播客 第十七集
Chinese Podcast Episode 17
对话 #60
小王 的 妈妈 :李老师 ,请问 我 儿子 学中 文学 得 怎么样?
Xiao Wang's mother: Teacher Li, how is my son doing in Chinese?
李老师 : 他 写字 写得 很漂亮 ,可是 说话 说 得 太慢 了。
Teacher Li: He writes beautifully, but he speaks too slowly.
王太太 : 好 ,他 爸爸 是 中国 人 ,我要 他 以后 常 跟 他 爸爸 说 中文。
Mrs. Wang: Well, his father is Chinese. I want him to speak Chinese with his father often.
李老师 : 那 太好了!
Teacher Li: That's great!
我 想 小王 以后 中文 可以 说 得 很 好。
I think Xiao Wang can speak Chinese very well in the future.
王太太 : 可是 他 爸爸 好久 没有 说 中文 ,所以 他 的 中文 也 说 得
Mrs. Wang: But his father hasn’t spoken Chinese for a long time, so he can speak Chinese well.
不太好。
not too good.
李老师 : 那小王 可以 找 一个 中国 人 跟 他 练习。
Teacher Li: Then Xiao Wang can find a Chinese to practice with him.
王太太 : 我们 不 认识 别的 中国 人。
您 可以 不可 给 我们 介绍 几个?
Can you introduce a few to us?
李老师 :我 的 中国 朋友 中文 都 说 得 太快 了 ,因为 他们 不 懂 怎么 跟 外国人 说话。
Ms. Li: My Chinese friends all speak Chinese too fast because they don't know how to speak to foreigners.
王太太 : 您 说 得 很 对。
Mrs. Wang: You are quite right.
我们 去 找 别人。
We go to someone else.
对话 #61
A: 你 这个 星期 有 几个 考试?
A: How many exams do you have this week?
B: 有 两个。
B: There are two.
我 昨天 考了 一个 ,今天 考了 一个。
I took one test yesterday and one test today.
A: 是 吗?
A: Really?
你 考得 怎么样?
How did you do in the exam?
B: 中文 考试 ,我 考得 很 好 ,可是 英文 考试 ,我 考得 很 不好。
B: I did well in the Chinese test, but I did not do well in the English test.
A: 你 英文 考试 为什么 考得 不好?
A: Why did you not do well in the English test?
你 没有 准备 吗?
Are you not ready?
B: 我 准备 了。
B: I'm ready.
可是 我 昨天晚上 睡得 不好 ,所以 今天上午 九点 一刻 才 起来,
But I didn't sleep well last night, so I didn't wake up until a quarter past nine this morning.
十点 才 到 学校。
I got to school at ten o'clock.
A: 考试 几点 开始?
A: What time does the exam start?
B: 九点半 就 开始 了。
B: It starts at half past nine.