中文 播客 第十集
Chinesischer Podcast Folge 10
对话 #49
Gespräch Nr. 49
李 :小高 ,你 去 哪儿?
高 :我 去 我 女朋友 家。
李 :你 去 那儿 做 什么?
Li: What are you doing there?
高 :我 去 那儿 吃晚饭。
Gao: I went there for dinner.
今天 她 请 几个 朋友 吃饭。
Sie hat heute ein paar Freunde zum Essen eingeladen.
She invited some friends to dinner today.
李 :哦 ,是 吗?
Li: Oh, really?
你 女朋友 今天 为什么 请客?
Warum behandelt dich deine Freundin heute?
Why is your girlfriend treating you today?
高 :因为 昨天 是 她 生日 ,可是 她 这个 星期 太忙 了 ,所以 她 今天 请。
Gao: Weil gestern ihr Geburtstag war, sie diese Woche aber zu beschäftigt ist, also lädt sie dich heute ein.
Gao: Because yesterday was her birthday, but she is too busy this week, so she invites you today.
李 :她 今天 不 忙 吗?
高 :今天 是 星期六 ,她 周末 不 工作。
Gao: Today is Saturday, and she doesn't work on weekends.
李 :你 女朋友 叫 什么 名字?
我 认识 她 吗?
do i know her
高 :她 也 姓李 ,她 的 名字 叫 李贵美。
Gao: Her surname is also Li, and her name is Li Guimei.
李 :什么?
Li: What?
李贵美 是 你 女朋友?
Li Guimei is your girlfriend?
!
我 认识 她 ,我们 是 好 朋友。
I know her, we are good friends.
她 还 请 谁?
Who else does she invite?
彼女は他に誰を招待しますか?
高 :她 还 请 七 、八个 同学。
Gao: She invited seven or eight classmates.
李 :她 为什么 不请 我?
Li: Why didn't she invite me?
高 :你 问 我 ,我 问 谁?
Gao: You ask me, who do I ask?
Gao: あなたは私に尋ねます、私は誰に尋ねますか?
再见。
对话 #50
Gespräch Nr. 50
男 :你 喜欢 看 外国 电影 还是 中国 电影?
Man: Do you like to watch foreign movies or Chinese movies?
女 :我 都 喜欢 ,可是 我 很 忙 ,所以 不 常 看 电影。
Frau: Ich mag sie alle, aber ich bin sehr beschäftigt, also schaue ich mir nicht oft Filme an.
男 :这个 周末 有 一个 外国 电影 ,这个 电影 很 好看 ,我们 去 看 ,怎么样?
Man: There is a foreign movie this weekend. It’s a good movie. Let’s go see it. How about it?
我 请客。
Ich behandle dich.
I treat you.
女 :是 吗?
谢谢。
星期六 还是 星期天?
Saturday or Sunday?
是 哪 国 电影?
Which country's movie is it?
男 :星期六 晚上。
是 一个 日本 电影。
It's a Japanese movie.
女 :啊 ! 太好了!
我 这个 星期六 没有 事 ,我 也 很 爱看 日本 电影。
Ich habe diesen Samstag nichts zu tun, und ich schaue auch gerne japanische Filme.
I have nothing to do this Saturday, and I also love watching Japanese movies.
我们 几点 见?
Um wieviel Uhr sollen wir uns treffen?
What time shall we meet?
男 :六点半 ,怎么样?
Man: Half past six, how about it?
我 去 你家。
女 :好。
星期六 见。
See you on Saturday.
对话 #51
Gespräch Nr. 51
王 :你 周末 常 做 什么?
Wang: What do you usually do on weekends?
谢 :(我 )有 的 时候 工作 ,有 的 时候 看书。
XIE: (I) sometimes work and sometimes read.
王 :你 周末 也 工作 吗?
Wang: Do you work on weekends?
你 不 看电视 吗?
Don't you watch TV?
谢 :我家 没有 电视。
XIE: I don't have a TV at home.
我 的 工作 很 忙 ,所以 我 常常 没有 周末。
Mein Job ist so voll, dass ich oft keine Wochenenden habe.
My job is so busy that I often don't have weekends.
你 呢?
你 周末 喜欢 做 什么?
王 :我 喜欢 做饭 ,所以 周末 我常 请 朋友 去 我 女朋友 家 吃饭。
Wang: Ich koche gerne, deshalb lade ich am Wochenende oft Freunde zum Abendessen zu meiner Freundin ein.
Wang: I like to cook, so I often invite friends to my girlfriend's house for dinner on weekends.
Wang: 私は料理が好きなので、週末にガールフレンドの家に友達を招待して夕食をとることがよくあります。
谢 :你 为什么 请 朋友 去 你 女朋友 家?
XIE: Why do you invite friends to your girlfriend's house?
王 :因为 她家 很大。
Wang: Weil ihre Familie sehr groß ist.
Wang: Because her family is very big.
我 做饭 ,他们 打球 、跳舞 、听 音乐。
Ich koche, sie spielen Ball, tanzen, hören Musik.
I cook, they play ball, dance, listen to music.
谢 :你 的 朋友 都 很 喜欢 你 ,对 不 对?
Xie: Your friends really like you, don't they?
王 :对!