中文 播客 第八集
Chinesischer Podcast Folge 8
Chinese Podcast Episode 8
对话 #42
Gespräch Nr. 42
Conversation #42
王 :小李 ,你好!
Wang: Hello, Xiao Li!
李 :啊 ! 老王 ,是 你!
Li: Ah! Pharaoh, it's you!
王 :你 明天 晚上 有没有 事?
Wang: Haben Sie morgen Abend etwas zu tun?
Wang: Do you have anything to do tomorrow night?
李 :没有。
Li: No.
我 这 几天 都 不 忙。
Ich bin in diesen Tagen nicht beschäftigt.
I'm not busy these days.
王 :那 我 请 你 吃晚饭 ,怎么样?
Wang: How about I treat you to dinner?
李 :太好了!
Li: Great!
明天 几点?
Welche Uhrzeit morgen?
What time tomorrow?
在 哪儿?
Where?
王 :晚上 七点 ,在 我家。
Wang: At seven o'clock in the evening, at my house.
李 :好!
明天 晚上 七点 见。
See you tomorrow night at seven.
对话 #43
Gespräch Nr. 43
Conversation #43
张 :你 认识 不 认识 王小姐?
Zhang: Do you know Ms. Wang?
谢 : 王小姐?
Thanks: Miss Wang?
哪个 王小姐?
张 :你 的 同学 王小英。
Zhang: Your classmate Wang Xiaoying.
你 不 认识 她 吗?
Don't you know her?
谢 :啊 ! 我 认识 她。
Xie: Ah! I know her.
你 为什么 问 我 认识 不 认识 她?
Why do you ask me if I know her?
张 :因为 她 和 我 妹妹 是 大学 同学 ,我 妹妹 问 她 好。
Zhang: Weil sie und meine Schwester College-Klassenkameradinnen sind, grüßt meine Schwester sie.
Zhang: Because she and my sister are college classmates, my sister greets her.
谢 :Mmm,你 妹妹 也 是 德州 大学 的 学生 吗?
Xie: Mmm, studiert deine Schwester auch an der University of Texas?
Xie: Mmm, is your sister also a student at the University of Texas?
我 认识 她 吗?
张 :你 不 认识 她。
她 和 王小姐 都 是 纽约大学 的 学生。
Sowohl sie als auch Frau Wang sind Studenten der New York University.
Both she and Ms. Wang are students of New York University.
王小姐 现在 是 德州 大学
Frau Wang ist jetzt an der Universität von Texas
的 学生 ;可是 二 〇〇八年 她 是 纽约大学 的 学生。
Studentin, aber 2008 war sie Studentin an der New York University.
student; but in 2008 she was a student at New York University.
对话 #44
Gespräch Nr. 44
男 :你 的 生日 是 哪 一天?
Mann: Wann hast du Geburtstag?
Man: When is your birthday?
女 :七月 十六 号 。
Female: July 16th.
男 :七月 十六!
今天 是 七月 十三号 星期一 ,那 你 的 生日 是 这 个 星期四。
Today is Monday, July 13th, so your birthday is this Thursday.
我 那天 晚上 没有 事儿 ,我 请 你 吃晚饭 ,怎么样?
Ich habe an diesem Abend nichts zu tun, wie wäre es, wenn ich dich zum Abendessen einlade?
I have nothing to do that night, how about I treat you to dinner?
女 :谢谢!
可是 那天 晚上 我 很 忙 ,因为 我 星期五 有 一个 大 考试。
Aber ich war an diesem Abend sehr beschäftigt, weil ich am Freitag eine große Prüfung hatte.
But I was very busy that night because I had a big exam on Friday.
男 :你 今年 多大?
Mann: Wie alt bist du dieses Jahr?
Man: How old are you this year?
女 :我 今年 二十岁。
Female: I am twenty years old.
男 :啊 ! 二十岁 生日 是 一个 大 生日。
Man: Ah! A twentieth birthday is a big one.
你 一个 人 在 纽约 ,你 的 家人 都 不在 这
du bist allein in new york, deine familie ist nicht hier
you're alone in new york and your family isn't here
儿。
......Mmmm,我 星期五 晚上 也 没有 事儿 ,我 星期五 晚上 请 你 ,怎么
...... Mmmm, ich habe am Freitagabend nichts zu tun, ich lade dich am Freitagabend ein, wie
样?
女 :啊 ! 谢谢 ,你 人 太好了!
Female: Ah! Thank you, you are so kind!
男 :不谢!
我们 几点 见?
Um wieviel Uhr sollen wir uns treffen?
What time shall we meet?
女 :七点 一刻 怎么样?
Woman: How about a quarter past seven?
男 :好。
星期五 晚上 七点 一刻 见。
See you Friday at a quarter past seven.
女 :再见。
男 :再见。
对话 #45
Gespräch Nr. 45
李先生 :这 几个 人 是 谁?
Herr Li: Wer sind diese Leute?
Mr. Li: Who are these people?
王太太 :这 是 我 女儿 ,这 两个 是 我 儿子。
Mrs. Wang: This is my daughter, and these two are my sons.
李先生 :你 有 三个 孩子 吗?
王太太 :我 有 四个。
我 还有 一个 儿子 ,他 现在 在 外国。
Ich habe auch einen Sohn, der jetzt im Ausland ist.
I also have a son who is in a foreign country now.