诺孜贝儿 和 三 根 头 发
Nozebelle und drei Haare
Nozibele and the three hairs
Nozebelle y tres pelos
Nozebelle et trois cheveux
ノズビアと3本の毛。
Нозбир и три волоска.
诺孜贝儿和三根头发
很 久 很 久 以前 , 有 三 个 女孩 , 她们 一起 外出 找 柴火 。
A long time ago, three girls went out to collect wood.
天 很 热 , 她们 跳下 河 游 了 个 泳 。
It was a hot day so they went down to the river to swim.
她们 一边 游泳 , 一边 嬉戏 , 溅出 很多 水花 。
They played while swimming, splashing a lot of water.
彼らは泳ぎながら遊び、たくさんの水をはねかけました。
突然 , 她们 意识到 天 已经 很 晚 了 , 匆匆忙忙 赶回 村子 。
Suddenly, they realized that it was very late and hurried back to the village.
当 她们 快 到 家 的 时候 , 诺孜贝儿 摸 了 摸 她 的 脖子 : 她 把 项链 落在 了 外面 。
When they were almost home Nozbeer touched her neck: she had left the necklace out.
于是 她 请求 她 的 朋友 们 : “ 和 我 一起 回去 找找 吧 !
So she begged her friends: "Come back with me to find it!
” 但 她 的 朋友 们 都 说 太晚 了 。
"But her friends said it was too late.
诺孜贝儿 一 个 人 回到 河 边 , 一 找到 了 项链 , 就 赶忙 回家 , 但 天 太 黑 了 , 她 迷路 了 。
Nozbeer went back to the river alone, and as soon as she found the necklace, she hurried home, but it was too dark and she lost her way.
她 远远 地 看见 有 个 小 木屋 , 木屋 里 有 一 丝 光亮 。
She saw a small wooden house in the distance, and there was a glimmer of light in the wooden house.
她 跑到 木屋 门口 , 敲 了 敲 门 。
She ran to the door of the wooden house and knocked on the door.
诺孜贝儿 吃 了 一 惊 , 开门 的 是 一 只 会 说话 的 狗 : “ 你 来 干嘛 ?
Nuozibeier was taken aback, the door was opened by a talking dog: "Why are you here?
” 诺孜贝儿 说 : “ 我 迷路 了 , 我 要 找 个 地方 睡觉 。
Nuozibeier said: "I'm lost, I want to find a place to sleep."
” 狗 回答 说 : “ 进来 吧 , 不然 我 就 咬 你 !
The dog replied, "Come in, or I'll bite you!"
犬は「入ってこい、さもないとかみつくぞ!」と答えました。
” 然后 诺孜贝儿 就 进 了 屋 。
’ Then Nozbeer came into the house.
狗 说 : “ 给 我 做饭 !
The dog said, "Cook me dinner!
” 诺孜贝儿 回答 说 : “ 但 我 从来 没有 给 狗 做 过 饭 。
Nozbeer replied, "But I have never cooked for dogs."
” 狗 说 : “ 快 做饭 , 不然 我 就 咬 你 。
"The dog said: "Cook quickly, or I will bite you."
”诺孜贝儿 没办法 , 只 能 给 狗 做 了 一些 吃 的 。
"Nuozibeier had no choice but to make some food for the dog.
狗 说 : “ 给 我 铺 床 !
The dog said, "Make my bed!
” 诺孜贝儿 回答 说 : “ 但 我 从来 没有 给 狗 铺 过 床 。
’ Nozbeer replied, ‘But I never made a bed for a dog.
” 狗 说 : “ 快 铺 床 , 不然 我 就 咬 你 。
"The dog said: "Make the bed quickly, or I will bite you."
”诺孜贝儿 没办法 , 只 能 给 狗 铺 了 床 。
Nuozibeier had no choice but to make a bed for the dog.
诺孜贝儿 每 天 都 要 给 狗 做 饭 , 打扫 屋子 , 洗衣服 。
Nuozibeier cooks for the dog, cleans the house and does laundry every day.
有 一 天 , 狗 说 : “ 诺孜贝儿 , 我 今天 要 出门 见 朋友 。
One day the dog said, "Nozbeel, I'm going out to see a friend today.
在 我 回来 之前 , 你 要 打扫好 屋子 , 做好 饭 , 洗好 衣服 。
Before I come back, you have to clean the house, cook the meal, and do the laundry.
”
"
狗 一 走 , 诺孜贝儿 就 从 头 上 拔 了 三 根 头 发 下来 。
As soon as the dog was gone, Nuozbeier pulled three hairs out of her head.
她 把 一 根 头发 放 在 床 下 , 一 根 放 在 门 背后 , 还 有 一 根 放 在 篱笆 上 。
She put one hair under the bed, one behind the door, and one on the fence.
然后 诺孜贝儿 用尽 全 力 跑回 了 家 。
Then Nozbeer ran home with all her might.
当 狗 回到 家 的 时候 , 它 开始 找 诺孜贝儿 : “ 诺孜贝儿 , 你 在 哪里 ?
When the dog came home, it started looking for Nozbeer: "Nozbeer, where are you?
” 第一 根 头发 说 : “ 我 在 这儿 , 在 床 底下 。
"Here I am, under the bed," said First Hair.
” 第二 根 头发 说 : “ 我 在 这儿 , 在 门 背后 。
’ said the second hair, ‘here I am, behind the door.
” 第三 根 头发 说 : “ 我 在 这儿 , 在 篱笆 上 。
’ said the third hair, ‘Here I am, on the fence.
”
"
狗 明白 了 诺孜贝儿 耍 的 花招 。
The dog understood Nozbeel's trick.
它 一路 跑到 诺孜贝儿 的 村庄 , 但是 诺孜贝儿 的 兄弟 们 正 拿 着 棍子 等 着 它 呢 !
It ran all the way to Nozbeel's village, but Nozbeel's brothers were waiting for him with sticks!
狗 见状 不妙 , 赶紧 跑开 了 , 从此 再 也 没 人 见 过 它 。
Seeing that the dog was in trouble, he ran away and was never seen again.