福思 的 姐姐 说 了 什么
Was Forsyths Schwester sagte
What Vusi’s sister said
Lo que dijo la hermana de Forsyth
Qu'a dit la sœur de Forsyth ?
フォーサイスの姉は何と言ったか?
Wat zei Forsythe's zus?
Co powiedziała siostra Forsytha
O que é que a irmã do Forsythe disse?
Что сказала сестра Форсайта?
一 天 早上 , 福思 的 奶奶 唤 他 过来 说 : “ 福思 , 你 带 着 这 个 鸡蛋 去 你 爸 妈 那儿 吧 !
One morning, Vusi’s grandma called him over and said, "Vusi, take this egg to your parents!
他们 要 为 你 姐姐 的 婚礼 做 一 个 大 蛋糕 。
They're going to make a big cake for your sister's wedding.
”
"
福思 带 着 鸡蛋 上 了 路 , 他 遇到 了 两 个 正在 采 水果 的 男孩 。
Vusi took the eggs on the road, and he met two boys who were picking fruit.
其中 一 个 男孩 抓 过 鸡蛋 , 朝着 果树 扔过去 , 鸡蛋 破 了 。
One of the boys grabbed the egg and threw it at the fruit tree, and the egg broke.
福思 哭 了 : “ 你 做 了 什么 ?
Vusi cried, "What did you do?
那 个 鸡蛋 是 用来 做 蛋糕 的 , 这 个 蛋糕 是 送给 我 姐姐 结婚 的 礼物 。
That egg was for the cake, which was a wedding gift for my sister.
没 了 蛋糕 , 我 姐姐 会 说 什么 ?
What would my sister say without the cake?
”
"
男孩 们 觉得 很 抱歉 , 他们 不 应该 嘲弄 福思 。
The boys felt sorry, they shouldn't have mocked Vusi.
其中 一 个 男孩 说 : “ 我们 没办法 帮 你 做 蛋糕 , 但是 我们 这儿 有 一 根 拐杖 , 可以 送给 你 姐姐 。
One of the boys said: "We can't make cakes for you, but we have a cane here for your sister.
”福思 带上 了 拐杖 , 继续 上路 。
"Forth put on his crutches and continued on the road.
福思 在 路 上 碰到 了 两 个 造 房子 的 工人 。
Forth met two builders on the road.
其中 一 个 工人 问 他 : “ 我们 可以 借用 一下 那 根 木棍 吗 ?
One of the workers asked him, "Can we borrow that stick?
” 但是 木棍 不 是 很 结实 , 它 断 了 。
"But the stick was not very strong, and it broke.
福思 哭 了 : “ 你 做 了 什么 ?
Forth cried, "What did you do?
那 根 木棍 是 摘 水果 的 人 给 我 的 , 因为 他们 打碎 了 用来 做 蛋糕 的 鸡蛋 。
The stick was given to me by the fruit pickers because they broke the eggs for the cake.
那 个 蛋糕 是 送给 我 姐姐 结婚 的 礼物 。
That cake was a wedding present for my sister.
没 了 鸡蛋 , 没 了 蛋糕 , 没 了 礼物 , 我 姐姐 会 说 什么 ?
No eggs, no cakes, no presents, what will my sister say?
”
"
造 房子 的 工人 觉得 很 抱歉 , 因为 他们 弄断 了 木棍 。
The builders felt sorry because they broke the sticks.
其中 一 个 工人 说 : “ 我们 没办法 帮 着 做 蛋糕 , 但 我 这儿 有 一些 茅草 , 可以 送给 你 姐姐 。
One of the workers said, "We can't help with making cakes, but I have some thatch here for your sister.
”福思 带上 茅草 , 继续 上路 。
"Forth took the thatch and continued on the road.
在 路 上 , 福思 遇到 了 一 个 农民 和 一 头 奶牛 。
On the way, Forth met a farmer and a cow.
奶牛 说 : “ 多么 美味 的 茅草 啊 !
The cow said, "What a delicious thatch!
我 可以 尝 一 尝 吗 ?
can i have a taste
” 但是 茅草 太 美味 了 , 奶牛 把 茅草 全 吃光 了 !
"But the thatch was so delicious that the cows ate it all up!
福思 哭 了 : “ 你 做 了 什么 ?
Forth cried, "What did you do?
那些 茅草 是 给 我 姐姐 的 礼物 。
Those thatch were a gift for my sister.
造 房子 的 工人 给 了 我 那些 茅草 , 因为 他们 弄断 了 摘 水果 的 人 给 我 的 木棍 。
The builders gave me that thatch because they broke the sticks that the fruit pickers gave me.
摘 水果 的 人 给 了 我 木棍 , 因为 他们 把 做 蛋糕 的 鸡蛋 打破 了 。
The fruit pickers gave me sticks because they broke the eggs for the cake.
那 个 蛋糕 是 给 我 姐姐 结婚 的 礼物 。
That cake was a wedding present for my sister.
现在 鸡蛋 、 蛋糕 、 礼物 都 没 了 。
Now eggs, cakes, presents are gone.
我 的 姐姐 会 说 什么 ?
What would my sister say?
”
"
奶牛 很 抱歉 , 因为 它 太 自私 了 。
The cow is sorry because it is so selfish.
农民 决定 让 奶牛 跟 着 福思 , 作为 礼物 送给 他 姐姐 。
The farmer decided to let the cow follow Forth as a gift for his sister.
福思 继续 上路 了 。
Forth continued on his way.
但是 , 到 了 吃 晚饭 的 时候 , 奶牛 跑回 农场 了 , 福思 也 迷路 了 。
But, when it was time for dinner, the cow ran back to the farm and Forth got lost.
他 很 晚 才 到 姐姐 的 婚礼 上 , 客人 们 已经 在 吃饭 了 。
He arrived late at his sister's wedding, and the guests were already eating.
福思 哭 了 : “ 我 该 怎么办 ?
Forth cried, "What should I do?
奶牛 本来 是 农民 送给 我 的 礼物 , 因为 奶牛 吃 了 建筑 工人 给 我 的 茅草 。
The cows were originally a gift from the farmers because they ate the thatch that the builders gave me.
建筑 工人 给 我 茅草 , 因为 他们 折断 了 摘 水果 的 人 给 我 的 木棍 。
The builders gave me thatch because they broke the sticks that the fruit pickers gave me.
摘 水果 的 人 给 了 我 木棍 , 因为 他们 打破 了 做 蛋糕 的 鸡蛋 。
The fruit pickers gave me sticks because they broke the eggs for the cake.
那 个 蛋糕 是 给 我 姐姐 结婚 的 礼物 。
That cake was a wedding present for my sister.
现在 , 鸡蛋 没 了 , 蛋糕 没 了 , 礼物 也 没 了 。
Now, no eggs, no cakes, no presents.
”
"
福思 的 姐姐 想 了 一会儿 , 她 说 : “ 我 亲爱 的 兄弟 , 我 不 在乎 有 没 有 礼物 。
Forth's sister thought for a while, and said, "My dear brother, I don't care if there are presents or not.
我们 今天 聚 在 这里 , 我 就 很 高兴 了 。
I am delighted that we are here today.
穿上 你 漂亮 的 衣服 , 我们 一起 庆祝 吧 !
Put on your beautiful clothes and let's celebrate together!
”福思 就 照 着 她 的 话 做 了 。
’ Forth did as she was told.