22. 学生 中心 就 在 我 宿舍 的 对面
第 二十二 课 : 学生 中心 就 在 我 宿舍 的 对面
Lesson 22: The student center is opposite my dormitory
世海 : 你好 , 大为 。
大为 : 你好 。
你 去 哪儿 ?
世海 : 我 去 学生 中心 。
你 知道 怎 麽 走 吗 ?
do you know how to go?
学生 中心 在 图书馆 的 对面 , 对 吗 ?
The student center is opposite the library, right?
大为 : 不 完全 对 。
Dawei: Not exactly.
你 知道 我 新 搬 的 宿舍 在 哪儿 吗 ?
Do you know where my new dormitory is?
世海 : 不 知道 。
大为 : 你 知道 图书馆 在 哪儿 , 对 吗 ?
世海 : 对 。
大为 : 图书馆 的 左边 是 食堂 。
Dawei: On the left side of the library is the cafeteria.
食堂 的 左边 是 我 的 宿舍 。
On the left side of the cafeteria is my dormitory.
学生 中心 就 在 我 宿舍 的 对面 。
The student center is opposite my dormitory.
我 现在 回 宿舍 。
我们 一起 走 吧 。
世海 : 什 麽 ?
Shihai: What?
你 回 宿舍 ?
早 知道 我们 同路 , 我 就 不 问路 了 。
If I knew we were going the same way, I wouldn't ask for directions.
大为 : 谁 叫 你 不 问 我 去 哪儿 ?
Dawei: Who told you not to ask me where to go?
... 对 了 , 你 去 学生 中心 做 什 麽 ?
... By the way, what do you do at the student center?
世海 : 人美说 那儿 有 一个 展览 。
Shihai: Renmei said there was an exhibition there.
我 去 看看 。
I went to see.
大为 : 那个 展览 听说 很 不错 。
Dawei: I heard that the exhibition was very good.
世海 : 一起 去 , 好 吗 ?
Shihai: Let's go together, shall we?
大为 : 不行 , 今天 我 没空 。
Dawei: No, I'm not free today.
对 了 , 从 学生 中心 出来 , 你 到 我 那儿 坐坐 , 怎么样 ?
By the way, coming out of the student center, how about you sit down with me?
世海 : 你 不是 没空 吗 ?
Shihai: Are you free?
大为 : 对 你 , 我 总是 有空 。
Dawei: To you, I am always free.
世海 : 好 吧 , 过 一会儿 见 。
Shihai: Okay, see you later.
大为 : 再见 。