Essay: High tax impose on fast food

I am beginner, please help me check my mistakes. Thanks a lot.

Thread:
In some countries, an increasing number of people are suffering from health problems as a result of eating too much fast food. It is therefore necessary for governments to impose a high tax on this kind of food. Do you agree or disagree?

Eating too much fast food is a cause of health problems. In some countries, the number of people having health problems is increasing, so the governments are considering that high tax should impose on that kind of food. In this essay, I don’t agree about increasing tax for convenient food.

In many nations, the citizen has to pay much money for tax. So increasing tax could be a cause for demonstrates and political instability.

Almost in developed countries such as Canada, the UK, and the US, health care is one of the sectors that the government concern, so they spend a lot of money on it. These people have health problems by their own should not be expected that increasing tax would treat them.

with regard to people who use fast food as the main food in their diets. The public bodies subsidize agriculture, particular food related fast food such as beef, chicken while vegetables and fruits are not. Therefore, the price of fresh food is expensive, fast food becomes a good choice for many people. As a result of increasing tax, the life of these people would be greater poverty.

Consider giving it to ChatGPT and ask the AI to “correct” or “improve” or “rewrite” or “further develop” it.

See what it does.

1 Like

It will be easier to help you if you post here instead:

Writing Exchange

1 Like

I thoroughly enjoyed reading your essay on the “High Tax Imposed on Fast Food.” Your arguments were well-structured, and your use of punctuation in poetry,