We use cookies to help make LingQ better. By visiting the site, you agree to our cookie policy.

us   United States

Netflix Imports Failing w/"No appropriate captions found"

July 12 at 21:51

I tried posting in another user's thread, but think my comments got overlooked. I get "no appropriate captions found" when trying to import from Netflix. Yes, subtitles are enabled in the target language before attempting the import. I've tried multiple Netflix shows in Dutch, and one in Italian. All of them give the same error message after a long pause. I tried importing both to a new playlist and to an existing list. It failed on Chrome 103 with both Windows and Linux, as well as Firefox 102 on Linux. I reinstalled the Chrome plug-in and the Firefox plug-in was installed for the first time. I even tried using it through a VPN while connected to a Belgian server.