Importing from YouTube with Chrome extension not working
I just tried to import the German video on my Linux system with Google Chrome: The text is imported and the video is displayed in LingQ, but the audio track isn't immediately available because the audio conversion takes a few minutes.
I doubt that this is a problem of the Mac OS. It's more a problem of the browser,
especially the add-on level.
- Option 1: Try to disable all other Chrome extensions, and then try again. There's probably some interference from other extensions.
- Option 2: Use the add-on for Firefox - initially without other add-ons.
- Option 3: Try to import the video into LingQ without using a browser extension.
If all three options fail, it's best to contact the LingQ support.
I hope that helps...
Have a nice day
I gave up on Chrome and tried the Firefox extension which worked a treat!
Glad to hear Firefox extension worked out for you. I tested this video you posted above with Chrome extension and it worked fine for me on Chrome too. Lesson imported successfully with both subtitles and audio (video too of course).