Google translate

1 Spain Travel Diary »

Hello That is the lightest.

A rainy Saturday night, while listening to the rain became so happy that this recording has begun.

Go to my personal blog that I’m recording. Sometimes the future, perhaps often leave so I think my voice.

Well … You know what?
Going to eat a lot of old faces many changes and I’ve changed.
But you knew that voice Did you go change?
I am now doing a lot of audio editing.
Yes, I work to teach the Korean language, while teaching the Korean language broadcasts of them.
Yet we’re editing lots of recorded audio.
Yet many felt in the voice of the person’s age, I come to bury 라고요.
So I get older, I could think of eating, of course, you can view pictures of my face, but I can not hear my voice, you know.

The man turns thirty voices, and voices of maheunsal swiksalui jilji I do not know how different voices.
20 rooms 4 of Article 10 of the voice is the voice Because I can not remember.
So my 30-year-old voice recordings and have presented to me in the future I think I want to give a sudden I heard this. This is to start recording. At such a reason.

Some people get information has not been set yet, I’m not. May tremble just to chat for a good book is the story might be a different story I think sundry.

Seems to re-think it’s miiteul.
They just think today’s my diary, I’m with frequent writing.

In 2007, I’ve had a trip to Europe alone.
50 days to travel a long way for the first time to spend with myself eotneunde very scared ‘you should write a journal while traveling.’ And vowed to have bought a pretty notebook.

Ron first wrote a diary of water getting into your body change, I’m tired As the Korean 라고요.
But I’m quite a long time came to write a diary.
20 days after a trip to Italy into a slump he suffered, I was pretty.
Yet I started writing a diary in Korean.
October 7, 2007 I’ll read the diary.

/ / Get all the sunshine of Spain fell.
82 kkamaejyeobeorin hands, but not bad. Now, Spain.
South Korea apologize if it was an impression that things are starting to jjipeuril an eye on McDonald’s Big Mac nokdeut 2
Rajyeobeorinda 4. I’m happy with the little ones were speaking.
I FEEL kkachilhadeon yeoyurowojin nature?
Become sensitive to one euro as well as saving it to spend a poor backpacker, but thanks to its value of one euro
Because you can feel the importance and joy even while traveling in first and I feel a lot about
I also felt a second, even a small kindness that people will thank you. Should feel great joy in the small concessions like those in Korea, such a small kindness will never chaenggineura me. Just like me, hard to be able to give something to others appears to have been. A human is not easy now, more …

It will relax your mind yeoyurounge I really feel with my whole body.

Unfortunately all. Barcelona.

Have an unusual special fun memories, the place was not just inconvenient.
Why go guelgongwoneul hundred times, hundred times, never seems to get tired of look at the beautiful fountain.
On the first day, I can feel myself was not in the beauty seems to have been more fortunate.
Travel back to clear. Every day is too inconvenient.
I’re in Barcelona …
Laughter itself.
Happy … ^ ^ *

Ah … I want to go back to Barcelona.
Thank you. That was the lightest.

I think I will go back to the Korean, it may make more sense than this.

Was it translated from Korean to English? Did you mean to demonstrate the quality of Google translation Steve?

No I was hoping it would be useful. Once I had it, I thought I would put it up anyway.

Going to eat a lot of old faces…I shall Lingq and learn that phrase, it may come in useful one day.