In which study language you noticed these issues? I'll try to reproduce the issue on my end, that will help us to fix it Thanks!
I just updated to the latest version, and it still behaves the same.
PozdravDecember 05 at 20:13
Thanks, we will get that fixed.
Hvala! :)December 06 at 00:19
Actually, this happens in other languages as well.
For example, in French:
- https://ibb.co/JC8zLVZ - When tapping on word une, it has only a blue outline (but at least here it shows a popup). Sometimes it may happen that when you tap on the last word (which could be a single character in some languages) nothing happens at all...
- https://ibb.co/rsnSVCF - When tapping on the previous word d'apprendre it is normally highlighted
- https://ibb.co/wSPqqkP - When tapping the second time, only partial list of phrases is shown (it doesn't take into account words on the next screen).
- https://ibb.co/Cn1x6mG - When the font size is reduced (in Android settings) and the complete sentence is shown on one screen, tapped word is correctly highlighted
- https://ibb.co/C0MxQLx - Also when the complete sentence is shown, the list of phrases is now much bigger than before (compare with picture in point 3)
I couldn't find an option to upload photos here so I had to use external service.
Hope this helps :-)December 06 at 07:56