Piaggio APE

lilyyang tw Taiwan

I saw this kind of Italian car (Piaggio APE) on TV news.

Do you know how to say that in English? Is it called "pedicab" or "auto-rickshaw" or?

Thank you!!!


April 15 at 05:02
  • brucenator us United States

    It looks like an auto rickshaw to me, but I really have no idea. It looks like it has an engine, so I don't think it would be a "pedi" anything. Pedi would indicate that it operates like a tricycle. With pedals.

    April 15 at 07:12
  • Swedishfinngermanophile fi Finland

    I am not sure but I remember seeing a similar vehicle like this called tuk-tuk.

    Edit: if you google tuk-tuk Octopussy into YouTube search you'll find a chase scene in 007: Octopussy featuring a similar vehicle.


    April 15 at 07:35