Mini Stories in French

Hello, I´m studying French. I´ve seen that there are just 45 mini stories in French, while in other languages you may find 60. Do you know the reason for this? Thank you!

15 more French stories are work in progress and hopefully will be up on the site soon.

2 Likes

Thank you very much!

1 Like

are there some news?

Not yet, sorry. I’ll check with volunteers working on this where are we standing.

thank you very much, really looking forward

still…45 mini stories…

1 Like

I am trying to get the rest of them done asap.

3 Likes

Very few languages have 60 mini stories.

Very few? How sure are you in that statement?
List of languages with all 60 stories at the moment:
ENGLISH, GREEK, RUSSIAN, GERMAN, KOREAN, ARABIC, ITALIAN, SPANISH, CHINESE SIMPLIFIED, PERSIAN, UKRAINIAN, TURKISH, JAPANESE, GUJARATI, POLISH, ROMANIAN, CZECH, SERBIAN, BULGARIAN, BELARUSIAN.

That’s exactly 20 languages + we have a few with 45-50 stories which will also be done soon.
Sorry, but I can’t agree with you.

9 Likes

A few weeks ago the only languages I saw with 60 were english and mandarin. I didn’t test all languages but I am pretty sure I looked into german russian, dutch , french - maybe spanish and japanese. At best only one of those had 60 together with english and mandarin. I didn’t expect many other languages to be ready before some of these “big” one.

Either you did a great job recently or there was a bug accessing some of the mini stories.

Your own words about 16 minutes before your reply here Zoran
“- Good news, German and Korean are now finally complete and you can find all 60 stories for these two languages available in the Library.”

Hi Zoran! Are there some news about last 15 french mini stories?

We actually hired a person to finish rest of French stories but after that never heard back from her. Very annoying. I am looking for someone else to hire now and I’ll do my best to get this last 15 stories done within a few weeks.

1 Like

thank you very very much

My wife helped to translate the stories into Bulgarian, and I can assure you that all 60 have been up for idk a year. So obviously you’ve missed at least one language, and possibly many many more.

Thank you VERY MUCH for providing French Mini Stories 46-60. Please be aware that Story 50 Part B does not match audio and text. Just a heads up. Very appreciative of all the work that goes into these.

1 Like

@polymarc Thanks for letting me know. I’ll check that. Glad to her you are enjoying in the Mini Stories.

1 Like

When will be possible to have all the french ministories on the app?

@bull All 60 Mini Stories are already available in French. You can use them on both web and app version.

I use the android app and can’t see them yet.