These are in fact excellent suggestions. I've been waiting for years for something like that to be implemented. I don't submit any writings for correction at LingQ because I consider this service to be overpriced here. Instead of that I email texts to my tutors directly and we go over them during our conversations. This way I get much more feedback at a reasonable rate. But I can do this only in languages I'm comfortable speaking! If I can't have a conversation, I have either to wait until I can or to pay a lot more than I'm comfortable doing, or to find a tutor outside the system. I hope that setting writing correction rates free helps in closing that gap. I would really prefer LingQ to be a complete system. I am really curious about when I'll be able to send my writings to a lot of tutors because different people give different types of feedback, but at the present moment I'm constrained with the people I have such agreements with (I mean agreements about working through email + conversations). When you have 90% of what you need within the system and regularly have to search for the remaining 10%, it is still disappointing.