Google translation is closed and the lessons dont convirt to

google translation is closed and the lessons dont convirt to english i cant find the option how to access to it ,i need help

Did you try to open the lesson again?

Russian has a declension of nouns, adjectives and pronouns.
“Вами”- is the Instrumental from the personal pronoun “вы”.
You can say: Я согласен с вами. Я виноват перед вами. Я стою в очереди за вами.
Besides Google, you can add a lot of on-line dictionaries. And you can choose the most useful for you.

I have that problem, too. You can keep Google Translate open in another tab: https://translate.google.com/ - and copy/paste into it.

In my opinion, google is generally a terrible translator for Russian and I hate that it tries to contextualize the meaning. I sometimes use it in a pinch when lazy but I far prefer yandex.ru (which also isn’t great but still better).

Just add yandex.ru and when you hit create a hint it will auto launch yandex with the word or phrase selected.

My dictionary rant ))) :

I wish they would show the endings of the words in different cases or declinations. wiktionary has the endings but the vocab list is very limited. I have a program called the dictionary tree that has them but it is a pain to use.

My wife is a native Russian and she often tells me the words I am looking up are not correct in any dictionary or the nuance is wrong. To be fair though, most of the words I look and ask her about tend to be more obscure.

Even worse, I am reading a book called the the green tent by lyudmila ulitskaya and it quite often has words that aren’t in any dictionary and I am thinking of buying the old fashioned kind of dictionary.

Don’t buy an old fashioned dictionary for L.Ulitskaya. You can’t find many such words there.
The modern Russian writers tend to make up new words or use slang words.
It’s better ask your wife about such words or write here in the forum and someone of the Russian native speakers will be able to answer you.
But in any way - reading is the power point of the language learning.

I have tested both Google and Yandex translate, and found that Google translate is positively dangerous because it does not have the faintest idea of Russian grammar. As a result, it e.g. indiscriminately switches objects and subjects, and in general it gets so far away from the source text as to give an impression of simply making it up. I find Yandex translate to be a useful spellchecker of my Russian, but it doesn’t seem to know much English. My favourite online dictionary at the moment is Multitran. It’s free, which means you will see endless dating site adverts, but it offers many examples of each entry in a variety of contexts, and clicking key words gets you through to complete declensions and conjugations.It doesn’t have a mobile friendly version, though, so on the road I find myself doing a lot of re-sizing - a small price, really.

Thanks for explanation and for saving me money from buying the books.

I ask my wife sometimes but I read a lot and for the most part don’t want to turn my wife into my Russian tutor. I could pepper her with questions all day long if I am not careful.

It is a bit funny as we speak Russian as our home language. I speak pretty fast, can express ideas well, and am completely comfortable in the language. But I speak with lots of grammatical mistakes and with pronunciation issues. She does not ever correct me unless I ask. If she always did it would change the dynamics of the relationship.

I’ll start asking more questions here.