TINY error @ 10. Сколько тебе лет?

This is not really a question but a tiny bug I found.

During the recording, near the end of the lesson, when евгений is reading the lines:

5 лет, 8 лет, 11 лет, 20 лет,
21 год, 22 года, 24 года

Right after 11 лет, the transcript switches 21 год for 20 лет and then doesn’t list 20 before 21 is mentioned again in the next sentence.
In other words, the audio plays 5,8,11,21,20 then 21,22,24 versus the transcript listing 5,8,11,20 then 21,22,24.

This could be a tiny bit confusing for the listener following through with the transcript.
I know this is something tiny but I suppose it’s not that hard to edit? (I don’t know, I haven’t made any lessons yet)

Cheers
C

What lesson do you mean?
I have here more than 1000 Russian lessons and podcasts.

1 Like

http://www.lingq.com/learn/ru/workdesk/item/9148064

I can’t open this link.
What is the course and what is the title of the lesson?

He’s talking about in РУССКИЙ С НУЛЯ (RUSSIAN FROM ‘ZERO’) 10. Сколько тебе лет? I recognize the title because I was listening again today. But I didn’t “hear” what he was talking about. Even when I was new to these lessons I didn’t find it confusing when you start to read next line, hesitate and finish off the line that you were on. There is a pause in your voice that makes it sound like a natural correction so I guess I just tuned it out. After just 8 repetitions of this lesson, I find myself focused on memorizing when to use лет and when to use года. I am having no troubles with the counting.

Yes, as angie said, the course is РУССКИЙ С НУЛЯ (RUSSIAN FROM ‘ZERO’) and the lesson itself is 10. Сколько тебе лет?.

It’s just a tiny detail, it’s nothing major.

Now I understand. I said 21, understood my mistake and repeated ‘20 лет’.
I thought it wasn’t a real mistake because I corrected myself, but when I have some time at the beginning of the year, I’ll re-record this lesson.
Thanks for your attention.
And happy New Year!

No no, don’t re-record the audio, the lesson is just fine. Just edit the transcript’s text, it’s much easier and faster.

Either way, happy new year to you too Евгений