You (plural) study French.?

You (plural) study French.?

1 Like

=Вы изучаете французский (язык)?
But you can all this in in the lessons it you pay more attention to them!!!
And at least: the most students say “thank you!” if somebody answers their questiions.
Don’t you make it in Brasilien???

1 Like

'to obrigado! :wink:

'to brigado! :wink:

I had no time to thanks and I’m still learning how to use this website.
By the way, Obrigado / Thanks / Spasibo / Gracias / Grazzie / Danke / Dank / Arigato / xie xie / Merci

1 Like

Hi ! =))

It’s that I heard this shortened form in the continental Portugese! =)) Muito obrigado! =))

Are Russian people impatient and intollerant like you? And nobody had asked you to help me. If you want, I’ll appreciate. We help but we can’t expect any kind of “thanking”. As a teacher, I know that. I give many classes here in Brazil and I fell “thanking” when someone learns something from me. But I don’t wait a “thank you from them”. I make everything I can to deserve that but I don’t wait.

I repeat: if waiting for my “thank you” bothers you, stop helping me. However, stop offending me.

By tthe way, I’m French but I’ve lived in Brazil lol

1 Like

Pauler,

In Brazil we say “Obrigado” (thanks - man saying); “Obrigada” (thanks - woman saying), “Muito obrigado/Muito obrigada”(thanks a lot. However, many kids and woman here say also “brigado” or “bigadu”. :smiley:

1 Like

Ah, I see ! =)))

The reason is, I only heard it pronounced, it’s only recently that I finally saw it written! =))) Yeah, as for ‘obrigadO’ vs ‘obrigadA’ it sounds quite natural for me as I studied Latin! =)))

1 Like

I’m also Russian, a propos! :wink:

It’s just that I take people as separate individuals, i.e. it doesn’t even depend that much on the national identity, what it really depends on is the country this or that individual lives in…

1 Like

It’s not quite common in other languages as far as I know (ObrigadO x ObrigadA) (Merci - French / Gracias - Spanish / Grazzie (Italian) / Thanks - English / xie xie (Chinese), etc.). However, it does happens in Portuguese and confuse many people …

Ah, we clean forgotten the Korean ‘kamsa(h)apnida’ =)) 감사합니다

1 Like

Agreed! :smiley: