Учительница= female teacher?

Учительница= female teacher?

Yes!! And the most answers for your questions you can find in any dictionary!!!
THINK please a bit - and you find an answer!
And this (=thinking) is good for any language!
You are not a 2-year boy!!!

and you’re not a 1 month baby to cry for evertyhing.

I repeat: if you don’t wanna help, DONT help! It’s simple.

you don’t want to help, don’t need to help… let it for people that wanna do… It’s simple, no?

1 Like

Why don’t the two of you relax a bit?

Евгений already knows my position on this matter.
Ricardo, I left you a message in your ‘timeline’. Did you get a chance to read it?

In all fairness, before rushing to call the other person this or that, try to put yourself in his/her shoes.
I am sure that if the roles were reversed Ricardo and you had been teaching languages for as long as Евгений has, you would probably not have a lot of patience if people didn’t bother to read your lessons carefully for the 1000th time.

We are here to help, but remember you must make an effort too. If the question can be simply answered by re-reading the lesson, can you understand why certain people might feel like you’re not making an effort?

Now let us all relax…
C

2 Likes

Hi ! =)))

I surely know the row is has been quenched, quite a wile ago already, but my personal approach is I’d rather repeat the explanation even a millionth time in a row, more so that it does not require from me to write a long-drawn-out and all-embracing response! :wink: Just a short note which is the right version and, possibly, why the version proposed by a student was not quite correct! =)))

And that’s about it! :wink: