The words with the chickchook don't link well! What to do?

the words with the chickchook don’t link well! What to do?

It seems like a technical problem, I couldn’t fix it. This is the abbreviation of (דרישת שלום), so if Mark can’t help to fix it, I would suggest you to link the expression דרישת שלום instead of ד’'ש.
Personally I would prefer to get fixed as soon a possible the alignment of writing. It’s really hard to read Hebrew (as well as Arabic) with a left-to-right alignment… :frowning:

Ina

As Hebrew is not yet a supported language here at LingQ, we can’t offer specific bug fixes for this language (or any other beta language). How does a language become supported? Well, it starts with having a library full of lessons and a solid amount of active learners tutors.

I’m afraid that without developing the alignment to the right, right-to-left languages as Hebrew or Arabic have very little chance to become supported. I have no doubt that your list of urgent tasks is very long, but please give some priority for developing the alignment to the right because it’s not a luxury but a necessity for the right-to-left languages.

It’s a bit of a catch-22 isn’t it? If it were an easy fix I think we would be more likely to do it, but it’s not quite as simple as just flipping a switch and there hasn’t yet been a significant demand for either of these languages. Having added nearly a dozen beta languages over the past year or so, we found that a better approach is to wait until there is enough demand for a new language so that we can spend our time as effectively as possible.

I couldn’t fix it

Reuploading these texts without nekudots would solve this particular problem (as the lack of RTL support doesn’t have to do with this one - just with punctuation marks appearing on the wrong places).

All lessons in the collection “simple dialogues in Hebrew” are without nekudots. The Book of Genesis is the only collection I imported with nekudots - reading the Bible without nekudots can be difficult even for natives…

I see, but that is what the issue’s nature is. Creating lingqs in lessons without nekudots should work just fine.

Sorry, what is FLTR and LWT?

This link provides general explanation about the LingQ system, nothing about FLTR or LWT.
??

Nope, they are on the similar software list on that page below.

But here are the websites of that clones:

https://code.google.com/p/fltr/

Interesting… Thanks!