Looking for more Finnish content to listen and to read

Hi! I would like to find new content to read(and import into LingQ) for beginners. I sometimes import some articles from wikipedia,but some of them I find difficult to follow…I have Teach Yourself Finnish(book and CD)I have listened already so many times(don´t know everything)but got a bit bored already. I like to listen and to read(I import to LingQ) the Uutiset selkosuomeksi every day. I feel it is so little per day, I would like to read more. I appreciate if someone could recomend me good content for my level. What to read? I have also some selkokirja(2 I am reading)and some other “easy” in my opinion to understand novel. The selkokirjat is still not really clear for me,though I understand quite many words, I guess at least.
I have some Äänikirjat but sometimes it is so easy to lost the concentration, because I understand some words but not yet able to get the whole meaning of the sentences…
It would be great if I could find audiobooks in iTunes store but there is not, I think. I keep my work up, really looking forward to start understanding more and able to hold a conversation with a Finn. Thank you for reading and for any suggestion!

It’s hard to find a book that is at your level, is interesting, is not too old, and is in a format suitable for importing.

If you’re in Finland and a library member, most libraries have selkokirjat (simplified readers) for loan as books. Most libraries have ebook contracts for both books and audio, but the selection for readers is probably not very good.

I remember earlier finding an online search service that could search for web pages filtered by language complexity. I can’t remember anymore what it is, but I tested it and it seemed to work well. Perhaps use tools like that to find a regularly updated blog using basic language about a general topic that interests you very much. Then use rhinospike to get the audio, with permission.

Good suggestions. Thank you.

I still can’t find that search engine.

What material you used apart from
The 2 books you recommend me? Please share it with me! Did you get the v

What else do you used apart from
The 2 books you recommend me? Please share it with me! Did you get them in the library? I don’t know why at some stages of my learning process I find that language so hard. You know sometimes I feel I’m learning “nothing”. By the way, knowing that you are an English native speaker what language do you use here with Finns?

What else do you used apart from
The 2 books you recommend me? Please share it with me! Did you get them in the library? I don’t know why at some stages of my learning process I find that language so hard. You know sometimes I feel I’m learning “nothing”. By the way, knowing that you are an English native speaker what language do you use here with Finns?

Sorry, accidentally the text was sent twice.

if you are really at a beginner level book2.com would be good to listen…
phrases to learn by hard…

FinnishPod​101.com has easy sentances or little stories …

livemocha.com gives the oppertunity to write yourself… and get correcting and if you are lucky explainations(the training texts are really bad, because directly translated from an american english)