Neuer Kurs in der deutschen Bibliothek: Grammatik - Das Pronominaladverb

Ein Mitglied fragte mich, ob ich die Pronomialadverbien mal erläutern könnte. Vor allem wollte er viele Beispiele dazu haben. Da ich Grammatik auch am liebsten anhand von Beispielen lerne, bin ich seinem Wunsch gerne nachgekommen.

Hier ist der Link zur Sammlung “Grammatik - Grammar - Das Pronominaladverb”:

Die Lektionen:
A.90.Info – Pronominaladverb

A.90.Dialog 01 Daran – Woran - Pronominaladverb

A.90.Dialog 02 Darauf - Worauf - Pronominaladverb

A.90.Dialog 03 Daraus - Woraus - Pronominaladverb

More examples are coming soon.
Weitere Dialoge mit Beispiele folgen demnächst.

Und hier habe ich eine Tabelle mit den Pronominaladverbien zusammengestellt:
http://germangrammar.verasblogs.com/das-pronominaladverb/
Da könnt Ihr schon mal schauen, für welche Wörter ich als nächstes Beispiele bringe.

1 Like

A.90.Dialog 04 Dabei - Wobei - Pronominaladverb

Ich glaube, dass Vera eine sehr gute Sammlung gemacht hat.
Prominaladverbien ist ein ziemlich kompliziertes Thema in der deutschen Grammatik und Vera konnte es mit guten Beispielen presentieren.
Danke schön, Vera!
Das einzige, was ich hinzufügen würde, wenn ich selber eine solche Sammlung schriebe, dass “woran” und “daran” wir nur mit den Verben verwenden können, die “an” verlangen, wie “denken”, “erinnern”, und nicht zum Beispiel mit “sich interessieren für”, wo wir schon “wofür” und “dafür” verwenden sollen.

Danke Evgueny.

Dieser Kurs ist noch nicht fertig. “dafür” und “wofür” kommen als Beispiele 06 nächste Woche dran. Insgesamt wird es vermutlich 20 Lektionen mit verschiedenen Beispielen geben.

Ich möchte in den Anmerkungen auch noch weitere Erläuterungen und Beispiele für Verben bringen, bei denen man das jeweilige Pronominaladverb verwendet, aber das muss ich nach und nach machen. Es war nur eine kleine Anfrage, aber dieser Kurs macht doch eine Menge Arbeit, aber wenn ich etwas erkläre, möchte ich es so machen, dass es den Lernenden wirklich hilft. Ich war sehr neugierig, ob die Lektionen ankommen, daher habe ich die ersten Lektionen schon mal veröffentlicht, auch wenn die Anmerkungen noch nicht fertig sind.

Danke Vera. Ich werde bald die Lektionen zuhören, wenn ich Zeit habe. Es ist ein schwieriges Thema für mich. Ich will immer ‘für das’ sagen, wenn ich wirklich ‘dafür’ sagen soll.

A.90.Dialog 05 Dadurch - Wodurch - Pronominaladverb

Die letzte Lektion scheint wohl niemanden zu interessieren :frowning:

Trotzdem noch eine neue Lektion
A.90.Dialog 06 Dafür - Wofür - Pronominaladverb

Vera, du machst doch eine sehr gute Sache!
Ich habe zur Zeit nur drei erste Lektionen gelesen und gehört, aber sie alle gefallen mir sehr gut.
Die grammatischen Lektionen können wahrscheinlich nicht so viele Zuhörer auf einmal finden, aber auf lange Frist werden sie immer neue Zuhörer finden, weil die Studenten doch nicht nur Texte, aber auch Grammatik in bedeutendem Maße brauchen, um gut zu sprechen.
So setze bitte mit deinen Lektionen fort!!!

2 Likes

Danke Evgueny. Es freut mich, dass Dir die Lektionen gefallen. Ich hoffe, dass sich nach und nach mehr Zuhörer finden, weil ich mir wirklich viel Mühe gegeben habe, nette Dialoge mit diesen Wörtern zu erfinden, die ein wenig unterhaltsam sind.

Eine Lektion gibt es diese Woche noch. Die nächsten kommen vermutlich erst nächste Woche.

Heute neu:
A.90.Dialog 07 Dagegen - Wogegen - Pronominaladverb

A.90.Dialog 08 Dahinter - Wohinter - Pronominaladverb

A.90.Dialog 09 Darin - Worin - Pronominaladverb

A.90.Dialog 10 Darein - Worein - Pronominaladverb

A.90.Dialog 11 Damit - Womit - Pronominaladverb

Thanks Vera. This looks really useful. At the moment I’m getting by (or is it procrastinating) without trying to memorise grammar but I’m finding prepositions very ‘unsticky’ and, unlike conjugations and declinations, it’s hard to follow meaning without knowing them. It’s also harder to infer their meaning contextually. So great to know these courses exist.

Thank you Debbie, I’m glad that you like the idea behind these lessons. One of the LingQ members inspired me to create them.

Prepositions are one of the hardest tasks in English for me too. Learn and memorise grammar don’t work for me. I read a bit about grammar but then I have to ‘experience’ the grammar. I need lots of examples and afterwards I have to encounter it in a ‘natural environment’. Most of my learning comes from content.

I was pleasantly surprised by this and other lessons from this course. I had a hard time being excited by the title, but when I found out that they were really conversations/stories, that made all the difference! (I especially like those interesting twists at the end.)

Vera, I suspect experiencing grammar in context will really help a lot of people. In my (short) time learning German on LingQ , I’ve noticed that the only times that I do remember the meaning of a preposition has been hearing it come up across different podcasts, where I already understand the meaning of the sentence. So to have a single lesson where the same word comes up repeatedly in different examples should I think be really powerful.

Thank you for the feedback. I enjoy feedback and I need it to stay motivated :wink: As I wrote above I prefer learning from content too. In these dialogs I try to repeat these words as often as possible. This is not always easy as you can imagine. I intend to add more examples in the lesson notes: single sentences, not included in a story line.

I try to make a twist i the end. Sometimes I get an inspiration other times I’m searching for one. Often I had to convice my daughter that it has to be this way with lots of repetition, and asking again for the same thing. She is a teenager and doesn’t want to sound like an idiot :wink:

Maybe I should use “Dialoge” instead of “Beispiele” for the lesson titles. What do you think?

P.S. I would be glad if you give roses to the lessons that you like to make them more prominent.

Vera, I do know how important feedback is. I work as a writer/content producer (writing materials for patients and healthcare professionals) and without feedback, it can sometimes feel like shooting repeatedly at a target in the dark!

It will take me a little while to properly get to these lessons as I’m still working through others, but like Jingle, I wonder if there’s a way to make the title/descriptor more enticing to learners. I think once people actually open a lesson they will realise they are more interesting than they might sound, or realise they could do with the help!

At first I liked ‘Dialoge’ because it sounds more dynamic/less dry than ‘examples’. But on balance, I think knowing that multiple examples/contexts are provided is more important, specific, and central to the strength of how the lessons work. Others may feel differently.

I actually initially opened up a lesson out of curiosity because I didn’t know what a Pronominaladverb was and asked my (German) husband. And he said HE didn’t know! It was only then I realised it was about those prepositions that I have trouble with and how useful the lessons looked. In Australia, they had stopped formally teaching grammar by the time I was in primary school (maybe that’s what’s called Grundschule in Germany) so most people my age and younger are not familiar with grammatical terms. I don’t know if that’s the case in many other countries. But I did wonder since the course is aimed at beginners whether quite a few learners may not know the term either. But they are what they are I guess, and I don’t think it’s a huge deal or something you can avoid.

Also, I think just seeing the terms (e.g. daran - woran) in the lesson title will alert the reader to what the lesson’s about. That said, a slightly annoying thing, at least on my computer screen, is that I cannot see the whole title when looking at the lesson list. The ‘wo’ term gets cut off because the title is so long (regardless of whether I view the lesson in one or two columns). I guess this is more a layout issue, and I can see why you might need to structure the title that way.

I did wonder if it might help in the course description to outline briefly what Pronominaladverbs are, that they can be tricky to understand, that these lessons are in dialogue form, including lots of different examples etc? i.e. basically something more specific to highlight the appeal of the content for those who may not (yet) know how useful it could be to them. But I am guessing the description may be more general because it belongs to part of a larger grammar course that goes beyond Pronominaladverbs?

I don’t think these issues are huge ones but hope it’s of some use just to get some thoughts in the spirit of feedback :slight_smile:

By the way, I agree with someone else’s comment in another post - I love hearing the voices of your family, especially your daughter, in your lessons! But I’ve been listening to ‘Annas Tagebuch’ and the accompanying dialogue lessons so it was a bit of shock to hear how grown-up she’s suddenly become!

1 Like